- Getting to know the Belkin F5D5231-4 Cable/DSL Gateway Router
The Belkin F5D5231-4 Cable/DSL Gateway Router allows you to share your cable or DSL connection to the Internet wired and wirelessly. This article will provide you information about your gateway router.
- Broadband Internet connection
- At least one computer with an installed network interface adapter
- TCP/IP networking protocol installed on each computer
- CAT5 networking cable (or better)
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 4.0 or later, or Netscape® 4.0 or later
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?Search Again
PHONEHave questions about your Belkin product? Contact our support team. CALL US
LIVE CHATA customer advocate will answer your questions. START LIVE CHAT
A customer advocate will answer your questions.
For Phone Docks, Screen protectors, Chargers and CablesTechnical Support Agent Unavailable
Belkin Networking Technical Support
Wireless Routers and Wireless AdaptersNetworking Technical Support Agent Unavailable
CONNECTED EQUIPMENT WARRANTYFile a CEW claim for equipment damaged by a surge or power issue while connected to your Belkin product.Learn More