Here is how it works:
2. Fill in the required payment details and complete your order.
3. If Klarna approves the order, you’ll receive an order confirmation email from Belkin and a separate email with your payment schedule from Klarna.
You’ll pay for your order in four equal installments. Klarna will automatically collect your first payment when your order ships. The remaining payments will be charged every 2 weeks.
Why don’t I see Klarna as a payment option during checkout?
Only eligible orders can be paid for with Klarna. You won’t see Klarna as a payment option if your order is less than $50.00 or more than $750.00.
How will I be charged for orders with multiple shipments?
You’ll only be charged for items as they ship. So if you get multiple shipments for the same order, you’ll get a separate payment schedule for each shipment.
If I have questions about my order, who do I contact?
Belkin Customer Service can assist you with:
- Order status
- Shipping/Tracking questions
- Order cancellation
- Returns for refunds
- Product replacements
- Problems with your order
Who do I contact if I have questions about my Klarna payments or refund?
Please contact Klarna directly for questions regarding Klarna payments and refunds.
If I return my order, how do Klarna refunds work?
Klarna will process your refund directly. Here’s how refunds work:
- Full refund: If you return your order for a full refund, Klarna will refund you for any completed payments and any remaining payments will be cancelled.
- Partial refund: Your refund amount is first applied to any remaining payments. If your refund amount is more than your remaining payments, you’ll be refunded the difference. If your refund amount is less than your remaining payments, the refund amount will be split across your remaining payments.