USB-C Dual Display Docking Station
Select one of the options at checkout for faster delivery
|Etimated Delivery Date||Mode of Delivery|
|Premium 2 day|
|Premium 3 day|
Easy, Expandable Docking Station for Any Laptop
Expand your workspace with a docking station that offers wide compatibility with laptops for any business, school, or home office. Our USB-C® Dual Display Docking Station features DisplayLink technology* and enables users to connect two high-definition monitors to a Windows, Mac, or Chrome device. This universal dock offers up to 85W of passthrough power for the ability to connect and work, and up to 5 Gbps transfer rates while charging your laptop through a single cable. You can connect an external hard drive, mouse, keyboard, headphones, and other peripherals to the USB-C Dual Display Docking Station to reduce desktop clutter with a single cable connection to your USB-C laptop.
Room for All Your Peripherals
- Power button
- 135W PSU (Power Supply Unit) powers the dock and charges the connected laptop (up to 85W) while you work
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet port for a reliable, ethernet connection
- 2x USB-A 3.1 Gen 1 ports to connect a keyboard, mouse, external SSD, USB stick, etc.
- 2x HDMI 1.4 ports to connect dual 1080P monitors
- Audio In/Out for mic and headphones support
- 1x USB-A 3.1 Gen 1 port with BC 1.2 (Battery Charging) for fast charging on select devices at 2.4A
- 1x USB-C port connects to host laptop with included USB-C cable
- Power signal (LED)
Connect Two HD displays
See everything in high definition and work on multiple applications across two screens. This dock allows your laptop to connect to two 1080p monitors simultaneously so you can enjoy sharper-looking, more detailed images, and visualize content across extended displays.
One Dock, Multiple Ports
Your essential devices can connect to a single docking station for power and ease of use. Ports include HDMI, USB-A, USB-C, gigabit Ethernet and audio in/out. The mountable design also includes a Kensington lock for added security.
85W of Power Delivery
Charge your laptop and accessories while working, streaming, or gaming. This adapter features a USB-C port that supports passthrough power to channel up to 85W from an outlet to your devices.
DisplayLink graphics technology works across computing platforms and connector types, making nearly every monitor and system work together.** Just plug in your MacBook, PC, or Chromebook and they can all use the same large displays, keyboard, and mouse. Whether you’re working, streaming, or gaming, you’ll enjoy simple connections, solid connectivity, and ultra-low latency.
Please download DisplayLink drivers before using Dock. Learn more >
At a Glance
- Connect your laptop to two full HD monitors
- 85W Power Delivery
- Ports: 2x HDMI 1.4, 2x USB-A 3.1 Gen 1, 1x USB-A 3.1 Gen 1 with BC 1.2, 1x USB-C, 1x Gigabit Ethernet
- 3.5mm combination in/out audio jack
- Kensington lock
- Flexible mountable design
- Includes 135W power supply
- USB-C Dual Display Docking Station (USB-C Hub)
- USB-C to USB-C cable
- 135W PSU
|Features||USB-C Power Delivery|
- MacBook Pro (2020)
- MacBook Pro 13" M1 (2020)
- MacBook Pro 16" (2019)
- MacBook Air 13" M1 (2020)
- MacBook Air 13" (2018)
- MacBook Pro 15" (2018)
- MacBook Pro 13" (2018)
- MacBook Retina 12" (2015)
- MacBook Pro 13" (2017)
- Macbook Pro 15" (2016)
- Mac mini M1 (2020)
- Surface Pro X
- Surface Book 3
- Surface Book 2
- Dell XPS 13” Ultrabook
- Dell XPS 15"
- Portege X20W-E
- Portege X30-E
- Tecra X40-E
- ThinkPad X1 Carbon
- Yoga 730
** Full functionality is dependent on host computer.