NOTE: The Belkin SOUNDFORM ELITE uses the Qi™ wireless charging standard for charging smartphones. If your device does not support the Qi technology for wireless charging, it will not charge with the speaker.
Before you begin, you will need the following:
- One or more Belkin SOUNDFORM ELITE devices or any Google Home™-compatible smart speaker
- A Qi-compatible smartphone
To charge your phone using the Belkin SOUNDFORM ELITE, first ensure that the speaker is plugged in to the power outlet.
Place your phone (portrait orientation) onto the charging pad while ensuring center alignment.
What do I do if my phone is not charging?
If the status light on the charging pad is lit orange or is turned OFF, then your phone is not charging. Below are troubleshooting tips in case you encounter this issue.
1. Confirm that your phone supports Qi wireless charging. If your phone is not compatible, it will not charge on the charging pad.
2. If you have a case on your phone, try removing the case to see if it is interfering with the charging. The charging pad supports cases up to 3 mm thick when charging.
3. Ensure that there are no metal items between your phone and the charging pad. If you have any magnetic casing or magnetic mounting plates on your phone, these will interfere with charging.
4. Check the placement and orientation of your phone on the charging pad. It only supports portrait orientation charging. The base of your phone should be placed flat against the base of the charging pad. The magnetic charging coils in the pad are aligned at the center of the pad. Make sure your phone is aligned correctly.