Before proceeding with the steps below, take note of the following:
- There is no option to reset the Lightbulbs by group. The group may still be broken once you attempt to set up the Wemo again. Ungroup the Lightbulbs to successfully reset the Lightbulbs to factory default.
- Removal of Lightbulbs on the Wemo cloud is only necessary if you're planning to leave the Lightbulbs unplugged for an extended period of time, and doesn't want the cloud reporting the status Not Detected.
2. Turn it OFF for 1 second.
3. Turn it ON for 3-4 seconds.
4. Turn it OFF for 1 second.
5. Turn it ON for 3-4 seconds.
6. Turn it OFF for 1 second.
IMPORTANT: Once you have successfully reset the Lightbulb, you will only have 4 minutes to pair it to a Wemo Link. If you do not pair the Lightbulb back to the Wemo Link during this time, it will only work as a regular Lightbulb, and you will need to perform the reset steps again.
Learn how to set up your Wemo LED Lighting Starter Set.
Find out more:
Removing a Lightbulb from a group on the Wemo® App
Restoring the Wemo® Link, F7C031
Resetting the Wemo Smart LED Bulb, F7C033 through the Wemo app
Manually resetting the Sylvania Ultra iQ LED BR30 Bulb, 72627
Resolving setup issues with your Wemo® LED Lighting Starter Set, F5Z0489