- Getting to know the Belkin SOUNDFORM™ app Device screen
The Device screen allows you to see the basic information of your SOUNDFORM™ audio device as well as change any advanced features available to your device.
- Device Name – It will show the default product name. It can be customized in the Settings menu.
- My devices list – It will take you to the My Devices list of the Belkin SOUNDFORM app.
- Connection Status – It shows the current connection status of the SOUNDFORM audio device with the app. Green means connected while Red means disconnected.
- Settings Menu – It will take you to the app Settings menu.
- Battery Status – This shows the battery status if your device has a built-in battery.
- Device Photo – This shows the default photo of the device you are using.
- Device Special Features – Each SOUNDFORM audio device has special features that will show here. What will show in the special features are dependent on the capabilities of the device.
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?Search Again
PRODUCT REPLACEMENT FORMSome of our products can be replaced by completing our product replacement form.
PLEASE CLICK HERE If your product is not listed, please choose another support option.
LIVE CHATA customer advocate will answer your questions. START LIVE CHAT
PHONEHave questions about your Belkin product? Contact our support team. CALL US