- Meet the Holmes® Smart Air Purifier with Wemo®, F7C049
The Holmes® Smart Air Purifier with Wemo®, F7C049 keeps the air in your home clean and pure. Through the Wemo App, it can be controlled from anywhere using your smart device.
- Adjusts to three speed settings:
- Auto Mode adjusts settings based on air quality
- Two replaceable aer1® True HEPA Allergen Remover Filters
- Two replaceable odor reducing carbon filters
- For medium size rooms up to 217 sq ft
- Sets schedules
- Tracks indoor air quality
- Receives filter order notifications
- Receives change filter reminders
- Operates quietly
- Captures up to 99.97 percent of airborne particles such as pollen, dust, mold, pet dander and smoke
- Ionizer optional feature bind with airborne smoke, dust and pollen to form larger particles that are easily captured
- Auto Mode – Adjusts settings based on air quality
- Wi-Fi Indicator – Illuminates to show power and connectivity
- Speed Settings – Adjusts to High, Medium, Low
- Optional Ionizer – Negative ions bind with airborne smoke, dust and pollen to form larger particles that are easily captured
- Restore – Push to restore the unit to factory default settings
- 2.4 GHz band
- 802.11 g/b/n
- True HEPA air purifier
- HEPA – High efficiency particulate air
- Room size – Suggested for use in a medium room up to 217 sq. ft
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) Ratings:
- Tobacco smoke: 140
- Dust: 142
- Pollen: 171
- Uses aer1® filters or carbon filters
- Equipped with an Air Quality Sensor for the Auto Clean Setting
- Existing Wi-Fi
- iOS 9.0 and above
- Android™ 4.4 and above
- Wemo App version 1.9 or higher
- Download from the App Store®, Google Play™ store or Amazon Appstore
NOTE: You can also control the air purifier manually via the Control Panel.
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?Search Again
PHONEHave questions about your Belkin product? Contact our support team. CALL US
LIVE CHATA customer advocate will answer your questions. START LIVE CHAT
A customer advocate will answer your questions.
For Phone Docks, Screen protectors, Chargers and CablesTechnical Support Agent Unavailable
Belkin Networking Technical Support
Wireless Routers and Wireless AdaptersNetworking Technical Support Agent Unavailable
CONNECTED EQUIPMENT WARRANTYFile a CEW claim for equipment damaged by a surge or power issue while connected to your Belkin product.Learn More