1. Wide-angle slots store and charge up to 10 devices at once
2. Supports most laptops and Chromebooks up to 13 inch laptops. Also supports tablet cases up to 1.18-inches thick.�
3. Open design allows devices to sync wirelessly
4. Space for labeling student tablets
5. Built-in cable management
6. Industrial-quality power source with 10 wide-spaced surge-protected outlets
7. Backed by Belkin's Connected Equipment Warranty up to $15,000
Designed for the well-connected K-12 classroom, the Store and Charge Station makes it easy to keep students' tablets, laptops, and e-readers fully charged, organized, and ready for use. This space-saving station can hold and charge up to 10 different devices at the same time, each with its own charging cable or AC adapter. Plus, its open design allows devices to sync wirelessly.
Unlike some charging stations, the Store and Charge features wide-angle slots that can accommodate a variety of mobile devices, including iPad, Kindle Fire HD, Samsung Galaxy Tab/Pro/Note, and most laptops and Chromebooks up to 13 inch laptops. Also supports tablet cases up to 1.18-inches thick.�
The station's 10 AC outlets fit most chargers and provide automatic surge protection against voltage spikes. Plus, a built-in cable management system helps keep tangles and clutter to a minimum. The station also includes space for labels, so students can quickly identify and access their devices.
The Store and Charge�fits on standard AV carts and can be moved easily between classrooms. You can also securely mount the station to a desk, table, or other horizontal surface.