Registering your Belkin product in the Belkin Support Center allows you to get the latest updates regarding your device. You will also have access to support tools and knowledge base articles that will help you easily configure or set up your Belkin device.
This article will guide you on how to register products on the Belkin Support site. Make sure to have a Belkin account before performing the steps below.
1. Open a web browser and go to Belkin.com.
2. Hover your mouse over Support and go to Register a Product.
3. Enter your product's name or model number on the space provided and click on your device's name if it appears. Click on Where is my model number? if you don't know the model number of the Belkin product you have.
Alternatively, you can go to Select Product Category and search for your product using the given categories.
4. Enter details about your Belkin product and click Register Product.
5. Once the product registration is successful, you will receive the message below.
You should now have successfully registered your product on the website.