Setting a schedule for your Holmes® Smart Air Purifier with Wemo®, F7C049 can be completed in three easy steps.
Step 1: Open the Wemo App.
Step 2: Tap the down arrow on the air purifier.
NOTE: You can set one schedule per day and up to seven schedules per week.
Step 3: Set the following:
- Toggle the ENABLE button to enable the schedule.
- Select a day you would like to set a schedule for.
- Configure the time for the selected day.
- Set the Fan Speed to Auto, High, Med or Low.
- Set the Ionizer ON or OFF for the selected day.
NOTE: When the Ionizer feature is turned ON, the purifier releases negative ions into the outgoing filtered air to help the air purification process. It may produce an occasional popping or cracking sound, this is normal and occurs when a small buildup of ions is discharged.
Step 4: Tap Save to save your settings.
Additional Support Questions?