Meeting Room Power Center
At a Glance:
- Easy access to power outlets
- heavy base keeps product stable on the conference room table
- 1080 Joule energy rating provides superior power protection for all your sensitive mobile devices
- 4 standard power outlets to easily plug in and unplug power cords
- Surge Protection Indicator lets you know your equipment is secure and protected
CONVENIENT CHARGING AT THE CONFERENCE TABLE
Today’s mobile professionals depend on their mobile devices for instant access to information and resources. Nowhere is that access more important than in the conference room, where people come together to share ideas and make informed decisions. It’s the last place you want your battery to run out.
EASY TABLETOP ACCESS
The Belkin Meeting Room Power Center offers surge-protected electrical outlets and USB charging ports to keep everyone’s business-critical devices powered up, no matter how long the meeting lasts. Four surge outlets and eight USB charging ports supply simultaneous power to multiple computing devices and peripherals, from tablets and smartphones to laptops and projectors.
CHARGING AND PROTECTION FOR MULTIPLE DEVICES
Power monitors, hard drives, laptops and other desktop items while also charging USB-based devices with Belkin's Desktop Conference Room Power Hub. Four surge outlets and eight USB charging ports provide simultaneous power to multiple computing devices and peripherals. Elegantly designed with a piano black finish, the Conference Room Power Hub makes multi-device charging accessible and convenient.
- Meeting Room Power Center
- Convenient tabletop access to four AC power outlets and eight USB charging ports
Fast charging station for mobile devices (2.1A for USB ports)
Heavy base keeps the hub stable on the conference room table
1080-Joule energy rating provides superior power protection for sensitive mobile devices
Four standard AC power outlets for conventional power cords
Eight USB fast-charging ports, compatible with all USB-powered devices
LED surge protection indicator shows that equipment is grounded and protected