Compatible with devices that have a video-enabled USB-C port
Windows 10 RS3 or newer
MacOS (Big Sur Version 11) or newer
IPadOS (Type-C iPads only)
Recommended for Thunderbolt-enabled Laptops manufactured no later than YR 2019
M1-Based MacBooks can only enable one extended screen
Intel-Based MacBooks require USB-C to Video adapter to enable two extended screens.
Create the ultimate workstation with our Pro Thunderbolt 4 Dock.
It has 12 ports to connect your MacBook or Windows laptop to multiple devices, video, ethernet, and power through a single Thunderbolt 4 cable. Get up to 40Gbps data transfer speeds—that’s 8x faster than USB 3.0. Charge your laptop and other connected devices simultaneously with up to 90W of Power Delivery. Immerse yourself in a smoother and clearer visual experience with top-tier video resolutions on as many as three additional displays. Included Thunderbolt 4 cable is compatible with Thunderbolt 3, USB-C, and USB4.
Room For All Your Peripherals
SD Card Reader
USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 port supports Fast Charging PD 3.0
Thunderbolt 4 port
2x HDMI 2.0
2X USB-A 3.1 ports
2X USB-A 2.0 ports
Access Up to 40Gbps of Bandwidth
With data transfer speeds of up to 40Gbps, our Pro Thunderbolt 4 Dock is fast—up to 8x faster than USB 3.0.
Connect your MacBook, Windows, or other compatible device to a smooth, vivid, and immersive visual experience. Get up to 8K resolutions for a single display or 2x 4K for dual displays. Triple display support available for select laptop models.
Thunderbolt 4 Certified
Tap into the next generation of Thunderbolt technology with our Thunderbolt 4 certified docking station. Access all the power and speed you’ll need for work, play, streaming, and more—even while connected to multiple peripherals and devices—all through a single cable connection.
90W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0
Our Pro Thunderbolt 4 Dock comes equipped with Power Delivery 3.0, delivering up to 90W of charging power to your laptop or other connected device. It also has a USB-C PD 3.0 port so you can fast charge a smartphone, tablet, or other device at the same time.
1. Dual Extended Displays is the ability to have two external monitors that extends the desktop of the laptop (with lid open). The two external monitors will not display the same screen, meaning not duplicated (mirror-image).
2. Triple Extended Displays is the ability to have three external monitors that extends the desktop of the laptop (with lid open). The three external monitors will not display the same screen, meaning not duplicated (mirror-image).
3. Information in this table is valid as of November 2021 and is subject to change. Due to numerous variations of laptops (hardware, software, OS compatibility), not all conditions may apply.
4. Depending on the connection to the monitor, video output on Thunderbolt 4 Type-C connector may require 'Type-C to DisplayPort' or 'Type-C to HDMI adapter' (not included).
At a Glance
Connect, power, and display HD video at the same time through a single cable connection
12 ports include SD Card Reader, Audio In/Out, USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 port with PD 3.0 , 2x Thunderbolt 4 ports, 2x HDMI 2.0 ports, Gigabit Ethernet, 2X USB-A 3.1 ports, and 2X USB-A 2.0 ports
40Gbps for fast data transfers
Power Delivery up to 90W to power laptops, tablets, smartphones, hard drives, and more
High-def resolutions of up to 8K @ 30Hz for a single display, up to 4K @ 60Hz for dual display
Triple display support available for compatible laptops. Video resolution varies and is dependent on laptop’s capabilities.
Thunderbolt 4 certified
Backward compatible with Thunderbolt 3, USB 3.0, and more
W: 200mm / 7.9in x D: 73.20mm / 2.9in x H: 33.90mm / 1.3in
Pro Thunderbolt 4 Dock
2.6-foot / 0.8m Thunderbolt 4 cable
120W power supply unit
* This is maximum resolution supported. Actual output varies based on host device specification.
Are you sure you want to remove the following product from the cart?