- Getting to know the Belkin AC 1800 DB Wi-Fi Dual-Band AC+ Gigabit Router, F9K1118
The Belkin AC 1800 DB Wi-Fi Dual-Band AC+ Gigabit Router, F9K1118 supports the latest Wireless-AC technology which is faster than the current existing wireless standards. This technology has up to 4.3 times faster physical data rate compared to 802.11n wireless routers at 300 Mbps for 2.4 GHz and 1.3 Gbps for 5 GHz.
B) Local Area Network (LAN) ports - Connect computers and other wired network devices to these four (4) ports using Ethernet cables.
- OFF - There are NO USB devices connected or the attached USB device is NOT in use.
- Blinking - This means you have to wait before unplugging any USB device connected to the router until the light turns OFF.
- ON - The USB device is connected and being shared on your network.
- Integrated 802.11ac Wireless Access Point (WAP)
Utilizing Dual-Band technology, your router creates two (2) separate networks (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), allowing increased bandwidth to all connected wireless devices.
- Network Address Translation (NAT) and Internet Protocol (IP) address sharing
To save you the cost of adding IP addresses per computer in your house, your Belkin router uses NAT technology, allowing you to share a single IP address across your network.
- Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) Firewall
Your router is equipped with a firewall that will protect your network from a wide array of common attacks and viruses.
- Universal Plug-and-Play (UPnP) Compatibility
UPnP offers seamless operation of voice and video messaging, games and other applications that are UPnP-compliant.
- Web-based advanced User Interface (UI)
You can easily make changes to your router's advanced settings through your web browser. These changes can be made from any computer on your network.
- Integrated 4-port 10/100 Switch
Allows your wired computers to share printers, data, MP3 files, digital photos and much more.
- USB Port
The USB ports let you plug in your printers, hard drives and other USB devices to share across your network.
- IEEE 802.11a
- IEEE 802.11b
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.11n
- IEEE 802.11ac (draft)
- OS X® Leopard 10.5 or above
- Windows XP SP3 or higher, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?Search Again
WE’RE HERE TO HELPHave questions about your Belkin product? Contact our support team. CALL US
LIVE CHATA customer advocate will answer your questions. Chat is available 24 hours, 7 days a week. START LIVE CHAT
A customer advocate will answer your questions. Chat is available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Technical SupportTechnical Support Agent Unavailable
Belkin Networking Technical SupportNetworking Technical Support Agent Unavailable
RETURNS & CLAIMSFind out what to do if your product is not working as expected. Learn More