- Meet the Wemo® Wi-Fi Smart Light Switch, F7C030
The Wemo® Wi-Fi Smart Light Switch, F7C030 is an alternative for your simple wall light switch that allows you to view the status and control the light anywhere in your home.
- The Wemo Light Switch connects to your Wi-Fi®, allowing your device to connect to it through the Wemo App. It can connect seamlessly over Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
- You can easily set the turn ON or OFF times manually or enter your city name and have lights to turn ON at sunrise then OFF at sunset.
- The Wemo Light Switch comes with an elegant clip-on face plate that hides all screws giving it a modern look and it has a back light to make it easy to find at night.
- Compatible with any smartphone or tablet running Android™ 4.4 or higher or iOS 9 or higher.
B. Power Indicator - This indicator lights up if the Wemo Light Switch is ON.
C. Night Light - This indicator lights up only when the room is dark that makes the Wemo Light Switch easy to find.
NOTE: The MAC address of the Wemo Light Switch can be found underneath if you remove the face plate.
G. Easy ON / OFF - Push anywhere to toggle ON and OFF.
- The Wemo Light Switch doesn't need batteries and will not wear out.
- It keeps its programming and the correct time and date which is not a problem during power outages.
- There's no minimum wattage required and can work with any bulb such as incandescent, halogen, CFL, fluorescent, and LED lighting.
- This is Wi-Fi compatible with 802.11n technology using 2.4 GHz band only.
- 1-year Limited Warranty.
- One Wemo Light Switch
- One face plate
- Four wire nuts
For more information on the Wemo Light Switch, click on the links below:
Wemo® Wi-Fi Smart Light Switch, F7C030 Frequently Asked Questions
Wemo® Wi-Fi Smart Light Switch, F7C030 light indicators
Setting up the Wemo® Wi-Fi Smart Light Switch, F7C030
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?Search Again
PHONEHave questions about your Belkin product? Contact our support team. CALL US
LIVE CHATA customer advocate will answer your questions. START LIVE CHAT
A customer advocate will answer your questions.
For Phone Docks, Screen protectors, Chargers and CablesTechnical Support Agent Unavailable
Belkin Networking Technical Support
Wireless Routers and Wireless AdaptersNetworking Technical Support Agent Unavailable
CONNECTED EQUIPMENT WARRANTYFile a CEW claim for equipment damaged by a surge or power issue while connected to your Belkin product.Learn More