At a Glance:
- Transmit video from DisplayPort to DVI Dual Link monitors and projectors
- Continue to use older monitors with new devices
- Convenient cable connects and converts signal
- Supports resolutions up to 3840 x 2400 for PC and 1080p for HDTV
- Simple plug-and-play connectivity
- Supports HDCP (High-Definition Content Protection)
1. Shielded (tinned copper braid) cable and connector for EMI resistance
2. Gold-plated connector contacts
3. DisplayPort (1 x 20 pin male)--connects to your laptop, desktop or tablet
4. DVI (1 x 24 pin male) --connects to your computer monitor or projector
CONNECT DISPLAYPORT DEVICES TO DVI MONITORS
Easily connect your DisplayPort-enabled devices to a DVI monitor with a DisplayPort to DVI Cable. This convenient converter cable allows you to display video from current laptops, desktops and tablets with a DisplayPort output on monitors that are equipped with a DVI input.
CONVENIENT ALL-IN-ONE CONVERTER CABLE
Serving as both a connector cable and adapter in one, this DisplayPort to DVI Dual Link Cable saves you the hassle of needing to purchase and use separate adapters. This converter cable lets you continue to take full advantage of your DVI monitor or projector without needing to upgrade to a DisplayPort-compatible model. The DisplayPort to DVI Dual Link Cable supports PC resolutions up to 3840 x 2400 pixels and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p.
BACKWARD-COMPATIBLE DISPLAYPORT TECHNOLOGY
Developed to be the next-generation personal computer display interface, DisplayPort lets you enjoy your media with extreme refresh rates, intense color depths and the highest resolution possible. This scalable technology was designed to grow with evolving A/V innovations while staying compatible with existing formats like VGA, DVI and HDMI.
This DVI DisplayPort Cable doesn't require any software or additional driver installation to display a DisplayPort-enabled device on a DVI monitor. Once connected, the adapter will automatically convert the digital DisplayPort signal to analog DVI and display instantly on your DVI monitor at the monitor's maximum resolution.
- DisplayPort (male) to DVI (male) Dual Link Cable
|Cable Type||Video cable|
|Connectors||1 x 20 pin DisplayPort - male; 1 x 24 pin digital DVI - male|