The Wemo® Switch Smart Plug, F7C027 and the Wemo® Insight Smart Plug, F7C029 allow you to monitor and control your electronic devices right from your phone or tablet. Using your Android™ or iOS device, you can program your home appliances to switch ON or OFF from anywhere. This article will show you the difference between the Wemo Switch and the Wemo Insight.
NOTE: The plugs and voltage requirements may vary per region or country.
|Wemo Switch||Wemo Insight|
Wemo Switch Features:
- Turns electronics ON or OFF — from anywhere
- Operates over Wi-Fi and mobile internet, at home and away
- Puts your electronic devices on a schedule
- Modular system; you can add additional Wemo Switches easily, any time
- Controls as much or as little of your home as you want to
- Plugs into any regular 120 V wall outlet
- Intuitive, easy setup, easy to use
- Free Wemo App
The Wemo Insight has all the Wemo Switch features plus:
- The Wemo Insight has a unique feature of tracking the electricity usage of devices that are plugged into it.
- Monitors time, energy, and cost
- Receives notifications (Status changes, Device usage)
- Energy Monitor and Wemo Switch in one
- Exports power data to email
Controlling your Wemo® devices with your voice using Google Home
How to link your Wemo devices to your Google Home
How to create Wemo® Groups for your Google Home
Setting up the Wemo® Insight, Wemo® Switch and Wemo® Switch + Motion
Wemo Insight Smart Plug, F7C029 Frequently Asked Questions
Wemo® Switch + Motion, F5Z0340 Frequently Asked Questions