NOTE: Removing the stored Wi-Fi settings on your Belkin SOUNDFORM ELITE does not remove it from your Google Home™ app. You will need to do this manually if you no longer want it as part of your Home.
Before you begin, you will need the following:
- One or more Belkin SOUNDFORM ELITE devices or any Google Home-compatible smart speaker
- Latest Google Home app installed on your smartphone or tablet
- Make sure that your smartphone or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your smart speaker
- Using the Google Home app (keeps all custom settings)
- Performing a factory restore (erases all custom settings)
Using the Google Home app
Open the Google Home app and tap on the speaker you wish to change the Wi-Fi settings on.
Tap on the gear icon at the top-right corner to open the Device settings page for the speaker.
Tap on the Wi-Fi option.
Tap Forget This Network.
A confirmation pop-up will display. Tap on FORGET WI-FI NETWORK if you want to continue.
Performing a factory restore
If you have already changed the Wi-Fi settings, or you have moved the Belkin SOUNDFORM ELITE to a new location with a different Wi-Fi, you will not be able to use the Google Home app to change its Wi-Fi settings. You will need to perform a factory restore. To know how, click here.
Setting up the Belkin SOUNDFORM ELITE