- Dual-band 802.11ac
- Guest network (2.4 GHz)
- Simple start
- 3x3 Spatial Streams
- Data rates of 300 Mbps (2.4 GHz) and 1.3 Gbps (5 GHz)
- 4x Gigabit Ethernet ports
- One (1) USB 3.0 port for storage or printer sharing
- Parental Controls powered by Norton™
- MultiBeam Technology
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- DLNA™ Media Server for streaming multimedia content
A) Router Status Light - your router’s status is indicated by the light on the front panel of the device.
- OFF - the router is not plugged into a power source.
- Blinking Blue - the router is starting up.
- Solid Blue - the router is connected to the Internet.
- Blinking Amber - the router cannot detect the modem. Either the modem is OFF, not plugged into the router, or unresponsive.
B) Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) Light and Button - the WPS button of your router can be used to help establish a secure connection between your router and other WPS-enabled Wi-Fi devices such as computers.
NOTE: The small light near the WPS button indicates what is happening while you are using WPS to establish a connection.
- OFF - idle
- Blinking Blue - the router is looking for a WPS-enabled computer or other device.
- Solid Blue - the router has made a secure connection with the computer or other device.
- Amber - a connection was not created.
Modem Port - connect your modem to this port using an Ethernet cable.
LAN Ports - connect computers and other wired network devices to these ports using Ethernet cables.
USB Port and LED - A USB printer, disk or other USB device plugged into this port will be shared on your network. The USB port has a light that indicates its status.
- OFF - there is no USB device connected or the attached USB device is not in use.
- Blinking - this means you have to wait before unplugging any USB device connected to the router until the light turns OFF.
- ON - the USB device is connected and is being shared on your network.
Power Port - connect the included power supply to this jack.
Desktop browser requirements:
- Internet Explorer® 7 or above
- Mozilla Firefox®
- Google Chrome™
- Windows® XP 32-bit (SP3 or greater)
- Windows Vista®
- Windows® 7
- Windows® 8
- Windows® 8.1
- Mac OS® X 10.5 and above
Belkin MediaPlay for smartphones and tablets:
- iOS 5.0 or later, compatible with iPhone®, iPad® and iPod touch®
- Android™ 2.2 and up
- Display device must support DLNA™ or AirPlay®
- USB drive must be connected to a USB port on the router with the Media Server feature enabled
- Display device must be part of the same network via wireless or Ethernet connection
NOTE: Make sure you download the correct version of the USB utility for your operating system.
|Operating System||USB Utility v.2.2.0||USB Utility v.2.2.1|
|Windows XP SP3||-||Yes|
|Windows Vista SP1||-||Yes|
|Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10||-||Yes|
|Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9||-||Yes|
|Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8||-||Yes|
|Mac OS X Lion 10.7||-||Yes|
|Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.1 or later||-||Yes|
|Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.8 or later||-||Yes|
Belkin AC1600 Wi-Fi Dual-Band AC+ Gigabit Router, F9K1119 Frequently Asked Questions
Getting to know the Belkin AC1600 Wi-Fi Dual-Band AC+ Gigabit Router, F9K1119