Wemo Stage Scene Controller
Select one of the options at checkout for faster delivery
|Etimated Delivery Date||Mode of Delivery|
|Premium 2 day|
|Premium 3 day|
Easy, Total HomeKit Control
The Stage Scene Controller connects to the Apple Home app and allows you to create and manage up to six scenes for lighting, entertainment, security, and temperature for a customized, comfortable home. The simple long-press and short-press operation makes creating and controlling scenes easy. No hardwired installation is needed—the controller can be mounted almost anywhere, or it can be used as a handheld remote. It’s the ideal control center for all your HomeKit-enabled devices. *
Customize with Apple Home
Store up to 6 scenes with short press and long press in the Apple HomeKit app.
Set the Scenes
All your smart devices working together for your morning routine, entertainment, and bedtime, plus added safety of away mode.
The controller mounts on a wall, or in Wemo and Decora faceplates, with no hardwire installation required.
Versatile Remote Control
Store the controller in a faceplate or remove and use as a handheld remote.
Manage Your Whole Home
Control smart lights, shades, thermostats, door locks and other Apple HomeKit products with the remote control or within the Home app.
At a Glance
- Store up to 6 scenes with short press and long press in the Apple Home app
- Get all your smart devices working together for your morning routine, entertainment, bedtime, and away mode
- Control smart lights, shades, thermostats, door locks and other Apple HomeKit products with the remote control or within the Home app
- Mounts easily on the wall, no hardwired installation required
- Can be stored in faceplate or removed to use as a handheld remote
- Stage Smart Scene Controller
- Quick Start Guide
- CR2032 battery
- Adhesive tape
- 84 mm
- 6.4 mm
- 128 mm
- 66.4 mm
- 32.8 mm
- 9 mm
Weight: 0.17 lb
- Designed to work exclusively with Apple HomeKit – this controller is not supported in the Wemo app
- To control this HomeKit-enabled accessory, the latest version of iOS or iPadOS is recommended.
- Controlling this HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires a HomePod, Apple TV, or iPad set up as a home hub. It is recommended that you update to the latest software and operating system.
- Bluetooth low energy
- Thread ready
- Battery powered (CR2032)