- Belkin US Products Returns and Replacements Frequently Asked Questions
1. What should I do if I want to return my product?
Belkin warrants that our products are free from defects in materials and workmanship. If after verifying you found out that your Belkin product is defective and requires replacement, you may contact us through our Technical Support line found here. For Belkin.com purchases, you can click here to continue the process.
2. Do I need to include the box, manual, disk, and power adapter when returning a product?
While this could vary depending on the product and claim, we suggest you send everything that originally came in the box. Also, you need to include the receipt as proof of purchase and copy of your claim.
3. Where will I return my Belkin product if I bought it in the US?
After filling out the web refund form, Belkin customers in the US can ship products that require a refund to:
Belkin Returns & Claims Department
558 Airtech Parkway
Plainfield, IN 46168
4. Do you have a live chat support?
Yes. To contact our live chat specialists, click here.
With your Belkin.com account, you can manage and process the following information:
- Your account information
- Your active orders
- Your order history
- You can process a return
- You can process a refund
- Your wish lists
- Your email subscriptions
- Your shipping and billing addresses
6. How do I get support?
Belkin gives you several ways to get your questions answered how you want, when you want them through these channels:
- Talk with an agent
- Online support articles
- Pre-sales and Belkin web store support
At Belkin, we make people-inspired products and solutions. For nearly 30 years, it has been our passion and our mission to create products that make lives better, easier, and more fulfilling. To know more about Belkin, click here.
8. Is there a way to expedite this replacement process for products not purchased from the Belkin web store?
Yes. There are three options to do so:
- If the product is still under warranty and you still have the original receipt, you may be able to return your Belkin product(s) to the place where it was purchased. The store may be able to swap the faulty product for you if they have a compatible product in stock. This is given after you have spoken to our support agent to confirm that the product is faulty.
- If you can provide a copy of your mailing receipt that confirms you have sent your faulty product to us for replacement, we can have your replacement product released from our warehouse and expedite the process for you. Please mail your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org with a scanned copy of the receipt, referencing your name and case number.
- You can choose an advanced replacement. With this method we place a hold on your credit card for the retail value of the product and then ship the replacement item to you. You will need to send the faulty item back to Belkin – once received the holding amount is removed. If the faulty product is not received after 20 days, the credit card will be charged.
9. What does "Lifetime" refer to in Belkin's Lifetime Warranty?
When we say "lifetime warranty", we are referring to the life of the product, not the life of the buyer or any other individual. Over time, products will become worn and obsolete and materials and parts will wear down or may become unusable due to advances in technology. A lifetime product warranty therefore means that the product, over its reasonable life span, will work the way it is supposed to under normal conditions and use. Taking all of these factors into account, we have determined that the reasonable life span of this product is 5 years from the date of your purchase of the product.
Please be assured that support for Belkin products remains available through the existing Belkin support channels and that we will continue to honor all valid warranties for Belkin products.
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?Search Again
RMA WEB FORMSome of our products can be replaced by completing our online RMA form.
PLEASE CLICK HERE If your product is not listed, please choose another support option.
LIVE CHATA customer advocate will answer your questions. START LIVE CHAT
A customer advocate will answer your questions.
For Phone Docks, Screen protectors, Chargers and CablesTechnical Support Agent Unavailable
Belkin Networking Technical Support
Wireless Routers and Wireless AdaptersNetworking Technical Support Agent Unavailable
For WEMO Support, please contact 1 844 745 WEMO
PHONEHave questions about your Belkin product? Contact our support team. CALL US