Belkin US Products Returns and Replacements Frequently Asked Questions
1. What should I do if I want to return my product?
Belkin warrants that our products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship. If after verifying you found out that your Belkin product is defective and requires replacement, you may contact us through our Technical Support line or visit our Belkin Warranty Replacement Guide page. For more information, click here.
2. Do I need to include the box, manuals, disks, and power adapter when returning a product?
While this could vary depending on the product and claim, we suggest you send everything that originally came in the box. Also include the receipt as proof of purchase and copy of your claim.
3. Where will I return my Belkin product if I bought it in the US?
After filling out the web replacement form, Belkin Customers in the US can ship products that require replacement to:
Belkin Returns & Claims Department
558 Airtech Parkway
Plainfield, IN 46168
4. Do you have a Live Chat Support?
Yes. To contact our live chat specialists, click here. Chat support for networking products is available 24 hours a day.
NOTE: Chat support for Wemo is not available.
5. Are there any benefits to having an account with you?
With your Belkin.com account, you will have access to the following information:
- Your Account Information
- Track Active Orders
- Your Order History
- Process a Return
- Process a Refund
- Your Wish List
- Your Email Subscriptions
- Manage Your shipping and billing addresses
Belkin customer support gives you several ways to get your questions answered how you want, when you want.
- Phone Support
- Online Support
NOTE: Chat support for Wemo is not available.
- Belkin User Communities
- Pre-sales Support
- On-Line Sales Support
7. Is there a way I can learn more about the Belkin Family?
At Belkin, we make people-inspired products and solutions. For nearly 30 years, it has been our passion and our mission to create products that make people’s lives better, easier, and more fulfilling. To know more about the Belkin Family, click here.
8. Is there a way to expedite this replacement process for products not purchased from the Belkin web store?
Yes. There are three options to do so:
- If the product is still under warranty and you still have the original receipt, you may be able to return your Belkin Product(s) to the place where it was purchased. The store may be able to swap the faulty product for you if they have a compatible product in stock. This is given after you have spoken to our Technical Support Team to confirm that the product is faulty.
- If you can provide a copy of your mailing receipt that confirms you have sent your faulty product to us for replacement, our customer care team can have your replacement product released from our warehouse and expedite the process for you. Please mail your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org with a scanned copy of the receipt, referencing your name and case number.
- You can choose an advanced replacement. With this method we place a hold on your credit card for the retail value of the product and then ship the replacement item to you. You will need to send the faulty item back to Belkin – once received the holding amount is removed. If the faulty product is not received after 20 days, the credit card will be charged.
9. Is iyogi.cc associated with Belkin?
NO. iyogi.cc is NOT affiliated with Belkin. Please stay clear of their link.
10. What does 'Lifetime' refer to in Belkin's Lifetime Warranty?
When we say "lifetime warranty", we are referring to the life of the product, not the life of the buyer or any other individual. Over time, products will become worn and obsolete, and materials and parts will wear down or may become unusable due to advances in technology. A lifetime product warranty therefore means that the product over its reasonable life span will work the way it is supposed to under normal conditions and use. Taking all of these factors into account, we have determined that the reasonable life span of this product is 5 years from the date of your purchase of the product.
Please be assured that support for Belkin products remains available through the existing Belkin support channels, and that we will continue to honor all valid warranties for Belkin products.
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Additional Support Questions?Search Again
WE’RE HERE TO HELPHave questions about your Belkin product? Contact our support team. CONTACT SUPPORT
LIVE CHATA customer advocate will answer your questions. Chat is available 24 hours, 7 days a week. Start Live Chat
COMMUNITYYou're probably not the only one. Find out how other users have solved your issue or similar issues. View Message Boards