At a Glance:
- Multimode fiber optic patch cable for high-speed data connections
- Backward compatible with existing network equipment
- Two LC connectors at each end for rapid deployment
- Multimode optical fiber to transmit data over short distances
1. Multimode optical fiber OM2 Rated
2. LC Duplex male connectors
TRANSMIT DATA WITH EASE
Establish high-speed data connections within your local area network using the Belkin Multimode 50/125 LC/LC Fiber Optic Patch Cable. The multimode patch cable is backward compatible with existing network equipment and offers three times the bandwidth of traditional 62.5/125 multimode fibers.
LC CONNECTORS FOR QUICK DEPLOYMENT
This fiber optic cable features two LC multimode male connectors at each end, eliminating the need for splicing for fast setup. Suitable for use with transceivers such as SFP.
MULTIMODE FIBER FOR BACKBONE APPLICATIONS
Ideal as part of a backbone network, this fiber patch cable uses laser-optimized fiber that has a larger diameter and greater light-gathering capacity than a single-mode fiber. With a core diameter of 50 microns and a cladding diameter of 125 microns, this fiber is better suited for transmitting data over short distances, such as within an office building.
MEETS INDUSTRY REQUIREMENTS
The Belkin Multimode 50/125 LC/LC Fiber Optic Patch Cable is classified as an OM2 multimode optical fiber cable under ISO/IEC (International Organization for Standardization/International Electrotechnical Commission) standard 11801.
- Multimode 50/125 LC/LC Fiber Optic Patch Cable OM2
- Cable Characteristic: Fiber optic
- Cable Type: Patch cable - OM2
- Connector on First End: 2 x LC/PC multi-mode - male
- Connector on Second End: 2 x LC/PC multi-mode - male
- Connectors: LC/LC
- Core/Cladding Diameters: 50mm/125mm
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Max Attenuation (dB/km) at 850nm/1310nm:: 2.3/0.55
- Minimum Modal Bandwidth (MHz-km) at 850nm/1310nm:: 500/1000
- Minimum Return Loss @ 850nm/1310nm: 20dB/20dB
- Outer Diameter: 3mm