The Belkin AUC003 (SoundForm™ Immerse) earbuds come in three different sizes of wingtips to help keep the earbuds fit snugly in your ear. For the earbuds with wingtips, it is recommended to use them to ensure they stay more secure during use.
To properly slide the wing tips under the ridges in your ear, follow the steps below.
1. Place the earbud gently into your ear.
2. Rotate the earbud to slide the wing into place.
NOTE: Repeat the process in reverse to remove the earbud.
To properly fit the Belkin earbuds, choose from the three sizes (small, medium, and large) of silicone ear tips to help you with finding the most optimal size for your ears. Changing out the ear tips is simple and can be done in less than a minute.
1. Pinch the ear tip between two fingers and with a twisting motion pull the tip from the earbud.
2. Find the right size of earbud that you would like to use.
3. Firmly push the ear tip onto the earbud. You may need to gently twist the ear tip to ensure it is placed on the earbud properly.