- Add Home - If you have different Apple HomeKit devices in multiple locations, you can control them by adding each to your home.
- NAME - This displays the name of your home.
- PEOPLE - You can invite people to let them control your home. If you need help for this, contact Apple support.
- HOME WALLPAPER - To better identify your home, you can change the wallpaper that appears in the Home tab.
- HOME NOTES - You can add notes about your home and share it to all the users of your home.
- Remove Home - This will remove your virtual home from the Apple Home app.
NOTE: In order to view remote homes, you need to setup a Home Hub to control your HomeKit accessories remotely. Learn more.
QUICK TIP: There’s also an option to automatically change your home when the Apple Home app detects that you are in a certain area. Just toggle the Home Switching button to enable.