What can you do with it?
You Make The Rules
Rules allow you to turn on the Wemo Mini in the evening so you never come home to a dark house again.
Control It Remotely
With the Wemo App, you can turn your Wemo Mini on from anywhere using your Android™ or iOS mobile device.
Use Your Voice
The Wemo Mini works seamlessly with Amazon Echo and Google Home™ to give you hands-free, voice control over your Wemo.
If This Then That (IFTTT®)
IFTTT is a free web-based service that lets you do an amazing array of things with your Wemo Mini. Visit https://ifttt.com for more information.
What’s in the box?
- One Wemo Mini
- One Quick Start Guide
- Supports Apple HomeKit™
- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz, 802.11n band
- Turn lights and appliances on or off — from anywhere
- Space-saving design, won't cover the whole outlet
- Put your lights and appliances on a schedule or synchronize them to the sunset or sunrise in your area
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Voice for hands-free voice control
- Works with your existing home Wi-Fi network and mobile internet (3G/4G), no hub or subscription required
- Modular system - you can add an additional Wemo Mini easily, any time
- Intuitive, easy setup, and easy to use
- Works with the entire family of Wemo products
- Works with IFTTT, connecting you to a whole world of web applications
- Free Wemo App for Android and iOS operating systems
|Power||This device uses less than 3W in standby mode. It also uses the same amount of power when it is not idle such as when it is activated, triggered or performing a command.|
Input: 120V ~, 60 Hz, 15A
Output: 120V ~, 15A, 1800W (Resistive), 1/2 hp
|Operating Temperatures||32°F – 104°F (0°C – 40°C)|
|Smart Device Compatibility||
NOTE: iOS 11.3 or higher is required if using the Wemo Mini with the Apple Home app.
How do you set it up?
You will need the following:
- A Wemo Mini
- A compatible smartphone or tablet
- The latest Wemo App available on the App Store® or Google Play™
- Home Wi-Fi
Wemo Mini works with…
All your home accessories in one app
The Wemo Mini now supports Apple HomeKit™. With the Apple Home app, all your Apple HomeKit™ devices are a tap away. Create scenes and automations through your iPhone or iPad. Automate your home to suit your lifestyle. Make your connected devices work harder and smarter.
Home Automation made even easier
Sure, Wemo is home automation made easy, putting control of your household lights and small appliances at your fingertips. But what if your fingertips are busy? What if you need home automation that’s even easier? Link your Wemo devices to Google Home, the voice-activated speaker powered by the Google Assistant and just ask Google Home to control your lights and appliances.
Alexa turn on my lights…
The Wemo Mini works seamlessly with Amazon Echo, Amazon Echo Dot, and Amazon Tap to give you hands-free, voice control over your stuff. Want to turn off the fan? Turn on the floor lamp? Shut off the TV in the kids' room? When Wemo and Alexa work together, all you have to do is speak your mind. Literally.
If This Then That
IFTTT is a free web-based service that lets you do an amazing array of things with your Wemo. Visit https://ifttt.com to find ways for making Wemo turn lights on and off based on real-world events, send you push notifications about device activity or take advantage of your phone's geo-fencing capabilities to know if you're home or away. Visit IFTTT and discover all the exciting ways you can create with Wemo and IFTTT.
If the device plugged into your Wemo begins to heat up, Thermal Cutout works by automatically shutting off the Wemo Mini's power to prevent damage to itself, the device plugged into it, and your home. A notification will be sent to your Wemo App letting you know what happened.
Understanding the Wemo® Mini Smart Plug, F7C063 Status Light
Setting up the Wemo® Mini Smart Plug, F7C063 in the Wemo App using an iOS mobile device