The Wemo Maker™, F7C043 allows you to control low voltage devices such as blinds, sprinklers, irrigation systems, pool pumps, powered gates, etc. from anywhere. It is a device that brings Wemo® internet connectivity and gives control to the do it yourself (DIY)-minded consumers.
Wemo Maker uses the Wemo App to control the ON / OFF functions of your connected appliance.
What are the benefits?
The Wemo Maker enables you to:
- Manage electronics that have simple low voltage AC / DC switch from anywhere
- Check the status of your device anytime
- Change control functions between momentary or toggle to fit a wide range of applications
- Monitor and measure anything using the existing market AC / DC sensors to control your appliances
- 2.4 GHz band IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- The maker receives its power from an outboard 5V DC at 2.1A PSU via a Micro-USB connection
- The relay allows either momentary or toggle options that can be switched inside the Wemo App to fit your need
- Users can wire up their sensors to function as an input for the system
- Wemo Maker
- Micro-USB cable
- Universal home charger
- Quick install guide
- 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi router
- The latest Wemo App from the App Store® or Google Play™ should be installed to your device
- Supports 20/40 MHz bandwidth, recommended is 20 MHz for optimal performance
- Power source (USB cable included)
Wemo® Maker™, F7C043 System Specifications
Wemo® Maker™, F7C043 System Parts and LEDs
Setting up the Wemo Maker™, F7C043
Wemo® Maker™, F7C043 Frequently Asked Questions