AFFORDABLE HIGH-SPEED CONNECTION
Connect high-speed data networks and power outlets to switches, routers and servers, even in high density environments. With 10GB/100GB Ethernet speeds up to 300M at 850nm and backwards compatibility, this laser-optimized multimode fiber is a great solution, for your office or campus.
Made For: 10GB/100GB Ethernet applications
THE BELKIN DIFFERENCE
- Pioneering technology and innovation for over 30 years
- FDDI-rated jacket meets ANSI and ISO standards for data transmission on fiber optic lines in a local area network (LAN)
- OFNR-rated cable is designated by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) to contain no electrically conductive components
- Engineered to be flame retardant to provide additional safety in the event of structure fire
- Belkin Lifetime Warranty provides peace of mind
DATA TRANSFERS MADE EASY
Establish high-speed data connections within your local network using the Belkin 10GB/100GB Multimode 50/125 LC/LC Fiber Optic Patch Cable. The multimode patch cable is backwards compatible with existing network equipment and offers 4 times the bandwidth of traditional multimode fibers.
SAY GOODBYE TO SPLICING
Two LC multimode male connectors on each end eliminates the need for splicing, making setup faster and easier. Suitable for use with transceivers such as SFP.
YOUR NETWORK’S BACKBONE
This laser-optimized multimode fiber with a larger diameter and greater light-gathering capacity than single-mode fibers is ideal as part of a backbone network. With a core diameter of 50 microns and a cladding diameter of 125 microns, this fiber is best suitable for transmitting data over longer distances.
Classified as an OM4 Multimode Optic Fiber Cable under the International Organization for Standardization/International Electrotechnical Commission (ISO/IEC) standard 11801 it operates at 4,700 megahertz. This provides a better performance over longer transmission distances than cables rated OM3 or below.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Reliable 10GB/100GB transmission speeds up to 300M
- OM4 rating provides better transmission over greater distances than OM3
- Two LC multimode male connectors on each end
- Backwards compatibility provides superior flexibility
- Ideal for Fibre Channel (SAN) applications
At a Glance:
- Multimode fiber optic patch cable for high-speed data connections
- 10GB/100GB Ethernet speeds up to 300M at 850nm
- Two LC connectors at each end for rapid deployment
- Backward compatible with existing network equipment
- Ideal for Fiber Channel (SAN) applications
- Compatible with VCSEL and LED laser light sources
- IEEE 802.3ae and TIA LOMMF compliant
- Multimode optical fiber to transmit data over longer distances
- 10GB/100GB Multimode 50/125 LC/LC OM4 Fiber Optic Patch Cable
- Cable Characteristic: Fiber optic
- Cable Type: Patch cable - OM4
- Connector on First End: 2 x LC multi-mode - male
- Connector on Second End: 2 x LC multi-mode - male
- Core/Cladding Diameters: 50 / 125 micron