Phyn Plus Smart Water Assistant + Shutoff
MEET PHYN PLUS.
Phyn Plus measures tiny changes in water pressure — 240 times a second — to alert you the moment a leak is detected, mitigate costly damage through automatic shutoff, and diagnose potential plumbing problems before they become an issue. This single device, installed on your home’s main water line lets you manage your water throughout the entire home, even when you’re away.
PROTECT YOUR HOME FROM WATER DAMAGE
The most damaging leaks happen when you aren’t there to notice. Once Phyn Plus learns about your home’s water use, it can turn off your water automatically and the Phyn app will notify you and provide a direct line to your plumber. The Phyn app is free. No monthly fees.
UNDERSTAND POTENTIAL LEAKS
When Phyn detects a potential leak it sends an alert in seconds with all the details you need to help diagnose the issue and fix with your plumber. Phyn Plus also lets you turn off your water from anywhere.
UNPRECEDENTED WATER INSIGHTS
Get the information you need to make better choices about your water use. Spot usage trends and see how much water your irrigation, showers, washing machine, sinks and more are using.
HOW PHYN WORKS - FINGERPRINTING YOUR FIXTURES
When you run a bath, wash your hands, or water your lawn, the pressure in your plumbing system changes. Phyn measures these microscopic changes in water pressure—240 times a second—to fingerprint the unique pressure profile of each fixture in your home. So when you run a faucet, Phyn knows it’s a faucet. And if that faucet leaks, Phyn lets you know.
PHYN GETS SMARTER AS YOU GO
Phyn is installed with the memory of hundreds of thousands of toilet flushes, laundry loads, and pipe leaks from the real homes of beta testers, which serve as a baseline for when something’s routine or something’s wrong. From there, Phyn starts to learn how water is uniquely used in your home, asking occasional questions to improve accuracy over time.
ONE DEVICE. WHOLE HOME PROTECTION
Many water monitors require you to place multiple sensors around the home where you think leaks are likely to occur. Phyn Plus is a single device that protects your entire home's water system from a single location. Phyn Plus also connects to your existing Wi-Fi so you don't need to purchase an additional hub.
YOUR FAMILY’S WATER IS SAFE WITH PHYN PLUS
Phyn Plus was designed in cooperation with Uponor, a leading supplier of residential plumbing, and is manufactured by Badger Meters, a global leader with more than 110 years of water metering expertise and innovation. The device is NSF certified, can be installed indoor and outdoor, and is made to withstand the elements.
MAKE YOUR SMART HOME EVEN SMARTER
Connect Phyn with Amazon Alexa and use voice commands to control your water. Ask “How much water have I used today?”, “How much water have i used this month?” or ask Alexa to “tell Phyn Plus to turn the water off.”
- Turn your water on or off – from anywhere
- Get alerted to leaks as soon as they happen
- In case of a catastrophic leak, Phyn will automatically shut off your water
- Monitor your water use by month, day and hour
- See how much water your showers, irrigation, washing machine, etc… are using
- Daily diagnostic plumbing checks looks for tiny leaks to .1 GPM (drip leaks)
- Freeze alerts give you a warning before your pipes have a chance to freeze
- Works with Amazon Alexa for hands-free voice control
- Works with your existing home Wi-Fi network and mobile Internet (3G/4G), no hub or subscription required
- Monitor up to 6 devices/homes in the Phyn app
- Free Phyn App for Android and iOS operating systems
- Two-year limited warranty, 24/7 phone support
- Wi-Fi router
- Outlet (GFCI recommended) within 15 feet of where product will be installed; where water enters your home
- Wi-Fi signal available where product is installed
- Android 5 or higher
- iOS 9 or higher
- SMS text messaging
- Professional installation by certified plumber recommended
- Intended for single family homes
- Indoor and outdoor rated; IP55 certified
- Wi-Fi: 2.4GHz 801.11b/g/n
- 110/220V 19W power supply
- NSF certified for potable water
- Not recommended for pipes larger than 1 1/4” diameter
- Installs horizontally and vertically
- 2.97" L x 8.43" H x 5.6" D
- 5.5 lbs
- Phyn Plus Smart Water Assistant, including 15’ cable, mounting bracket and manual shutoff tool
- Installer Guide
- Homeowner Guide
- Installation toolkit