At a Glance:
- Fiber optic patch cable for high-speed data connections
- Backward compatible with existing network equipment
- Two LC and two SC connectors for rapid deployment
- Multimode optical fiber to transmit data over short distances
TRANSMIT DATA WITH EASE
Establish high-speed data connections within your local area network using the Belkin OM2 Multimode 50/125 LC/SC Fiber Optic Patch Cable. Designed to work with any fiber optic hardware or NIC card requiring multimode duplex cable with SC/LC connectors, this OM2 multimode patch cable is backward compatible with existing network equipment and supports longer distances with lower loss than 62.5/125 fiber.
1. Multimode optical fiber
2. LC Duplex male connectors
3. SC Duplex male connectors
LC AND SC CONNECTORS FOR QUICK DEPLOYMENT
The Belkin OM2 Multimode 50/125 LC/SC Fiber Optic Patch Cable features two LC multimode male connectors on one end and two SC multimode male connectors on the other end for fast setup. Suitable for use with transceivers such as SFP, SFP+ and XFP, LC connectors conserve space to accommodate multiple cables.
MULTIMODE FIBER FOR BACKBONE APPLICATIONS
Ideal as part of a backbone network, this fiber optic cable uses laser-optimized multimode fiber that has a larger diameter and greater light-gathering capacity than a single-mode fiber. With a core diameter of 50 microns and a cladding diameter of 125 microns, this fiber is better suited for transmitting data over short distances, such as within an office building.
MEETS INDUSTRY REQUIREMENTS
This product is classified as an OM2 multimode optical fiber cable under ISO/IEC (International Organization for Standardization/International Electrotechnical Commission) standard 11801.
- Multimode 50/125 LC/SC Fiber Optic Patch Cable OM2
- Cable Characteristic: Fiber optic
- Cable Type: Network cable
- Connector on First End: 2 x LC/PC multi-mode - male
- Connector on Second End: 2 x SC/PC multi-mode - male
- Connectors: SC/LC
- Core/Cladding Diameters: 50mm/125mm
- Max Attenuation (dB/km) at 850nm/1310nm:: 2.3/0.55
- Minimum Modal Bandwidth (MHz-km) at 850nm/1310nm:: 500/1000
- Minimum Return Loss @ 850nm/1310nm: 20dB/20dB
- Outer Diameter: 3mm