PREMIUM SURGE PROTECTION FOR UP TO 8 DEVICES
Protect your sensitive electronic devices from power surges and spikes with the 8-Outlet Surge Protector with 6-ft. Cord. This 3550-joule surge suppressor features eight surge-protected outlets with sliding safety covers to provide premium power protection for your professional workstations, laser printers, broadband modems, home theater systems and everyday household electronics. Simply plug the 6-foot cord into any AC wall outlet and connect your devices to keep them safe from surges, lightning strikes and AC contamination.
1. 8 surge-protected outlets with sliding safety covers
2. Right-angle plug
3. Protected and Not Grounded status indicators
4. Telephone/fax line protection
5. Coaxial cable and phone line protection
PROTECTS AGAINST SPIKES AND FLUCTUATIONS
With the Belkin eight-outlet surge protector, you never have to worry about power spikes, storms, voltage fluctuations, or transient electricity damaging your valuable devices. Intelligent built-in voltage sensing circuitry detects and responds to your device's power needs, while safety features, such as thermal fuses that turn off your system in the event of a severe occurrence, ensure your devices are protected.
REDUCES ELECTROMAGNETIC INTERFERENCE
This surge protector also reduces electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI) to block unwanted line noise up to 58 dB, ensuring better performance of connected equipment. It also helps prevent equipment lockup.
SLEEK SPACE-SAVING DESIGN
Ideal for homes, offices, entertainment centers, or any room with multiple electronic devices, this Belkin eight-outlet power strip has a slim space-saving design. The low-profile right-angle plug fits easily in tight spaces and behind furniture. Plus, the integrated cord management bar lifts and locks to keep cords and cables organized and out of the way.
PROTECTION FOR CABLE BOX/SATELLITE AND PHONE/FAX LINES
The 8-Outlet Surge Protector with 6-ft. Cord features a ceramic arrester that protects coaxial cables in cable box/satellite connections. This eight-outlet surge protector also offers telephone/fax line protection to ensure open and continuous phone line connections.
STATUS INDICATORS SHOW WHEN YOU'RE PROTECTED
The 8-Outlet Surge Protector with 6-ft. Cord features a green "protected" indicator to let you know your equipment is secure, while the red "not grounded" indicator warns you when the electrical wiring is not properly grounded.
DURABLE DAMAGE-RESISTANT CASING
The surge protector comes in a durable impact-resistant ABS case that protects ciruits from fire, damage and rust. The 6-foot, 14-gauge power cord ensures optimal power flow to connected devices while keeping your Belkin surge protector out of the way.
LIMITED LIFETIME PRODUCT AND $200,000 CONNECTED EQUIPMENT WARRANTIES
This surge protector comes with a Limited Lifetime Product Warranty and a $200,000 Connected Equipment Warranty. Belkin will repair or replace electronic equipment damaged by an electrical surge or a lightning strike while properly connected to the Belkin surge protector, up to $200,000.
At a Glance:
- 8 surge-protected outlets with 3550-joule energy rating
- 6-ft. heavy-duty power cord
- Provides maximum protection from surges and spikes
- Sliding safety covers prevent contact with unused outlets
- Impact-resistant housing protects circuits from fire, damage, and rust
- Advanced power conditioning for optimal performance
- Coaxial protection safeguards cable and satellite connections
- Phone line protection ensures open and continuous phone line connections
- Cord management to keep cables neat and tangle free
- Status indicators let you know equipment is protected
- Limited Lifetime Product and $200,000 Connected Equipment warranties
- 8-Outlet Surge Protector with 6-ft. Cord
- Detachable cord management clip
- User manual
- Power Safety Shut Down:
- AC Plug Style: RIGHT ANGLE
- AC RATING: 15A/125V/1875W
- Circuit Total Joules: 3390J
- Clamping Voltage: 330V
- EMI/RFI Noise Filter: 150K Hz ~100M Hz, up to 58dB
- Max. Spike Voltage: 6000V
- NOT GND Indicator: Yes, RED
- Overload Protection: Yes