Belkin Universal 2nd Gen Secure KVM Switch Series
Created to deliver a streamlined user experience when working across security enclaves, Belkin's Universal 2nd Gen Secure KVM switches are designed to meet the latest in Common Criteria and NIAP Protection Profile for Peripheral Switching Devices version 4.0 requirements. Compatible with the optional Belkin Secure KVM Remote Control with Integrated Keyboard, the Universal 2nd Gen Secure KVMs elevate the user experience while vastly improving enclave awareness and minimizing operator errors. The keyboard combined with a variety of mounting options from Belkin helps declutter the desk without jeopardizing operator control. Optical data diodes and embedded peripheral emulation allow operators to safely share peripherals across multiple security enclaves without exposing potential vectors for attack. Innovative video combo connectors combined with auto-sensing and internal converters make the Universal 2nd Gen Secure KVM series compatible with modern and legacy systems, eliminating the need for external converters and their inherent cost and compatibility problems. Always on, active anti-tamper and some of the most advanced protections against ultrasonic audio attacks round out the Universal 2nd Gen Secure KVMs. US-manufactured and TAA-compliant, these secure KVM series are ideal for use in IT environments that demand rigorous cybersecurity provisions—including government, military, and healthcare applications.
The Belkin Difference
- Designed for NIAP Protection Profile 4.0 to meet the highest security standards
- Universal video compatibility accommodates modern and legacy systems and monitors
- Configurable color coding on front panel maps to backlit KVM Remote Control with Integrated Keyboard for optimal user awareness
- Mounting options and Belkin KVM Remote Control with Integrated Keyboard declutter the desk for enhanced user efficiency
- US-based free technical support
Meets the highest standards for cybersecurity
Ideal for highly sensitive applications that demand isolation between different network security enclaves. The Belkin Universal 2nd Gen Secure KVM series utilize optical data diodes and peripheral emulation on each channel to help prevent data leakage between computers while maintaining strict air-gap isolation, even when sharing peripherals. An 8th order elliptical audio filter protects against ultrasonic attacks.
Universal video compatibility with combo connector and internal conversion
DisplayPort/HDMI combo connectors on each input and output allow the same KVM to accommodate systems with DisplayPort, HDMI, and DVI video outputs and modern and legacy monitors, eliminating the need, cost, and uncertainties with external converters. This flexibility enables IT managers to deploy the same, secure KVM switch across their network and prolong the useful life of the KVM simply by matching the appropriate Belkin cable with each connected system and monitor. Cutting-edge video performance delivers up to 4K resolution and 60Hz refresh on each display.
Belkin KVM Remote Control with Integrated Keyboard elevates the user experience
The Universal 2nd Gen Secure KVMs are compatible with Belkin’s innovative KVM Remote Control with Integrated Keyboard. The remote control combines channel selection with a backlit mechanical keyboard that mimics the enclave color codes for each channel, minimizing operator errors. The ability to control the secure KVM via the remote combined with Belkin’s mounting options help enhance user experience and efficiency by decluttering the desk.
- Belkin F1DN108KVM-UN-4 Secure Universal 2nd Gen 8-Port, Single Monitor Switch
- 12V, 2.5A Universal Power Supply with Worldwide Adaptors
- Port Naming Labels
- Rack mount adaptors
- Quick Start Guide and Compliance Documentation
- Designed for NIAP Protection Profile PSD 4.0 Compliance
- Combo connector video support for up to 4K (3840x2160), @60hz refresh
- Compatible with the Belkin Secure KVM Remote Control with Integrated Keyboard (Optional)
- Customizable port coloring and naming on the front panel: Facilitates port identification and reduces user switching errors. Color coding mimicked by Belkin KVM Remote Control with Integrated Keyboard
- Extrusion form factor that supports an under-counter mount (Optional)
- Supports TAA combo and video cables for easy deployment
- Supports up to eight host computers
- Supports one display for the user
- CAC and Audio freeze functionality
- Dedicated processors with emulators for every port: Isolated port paths for video, audio, and peripherals prevent data leaks between computers
- Unidirectional data paths: Optical data diodes prevent peripherals from being used to breach systems
- Display security: Protected display interface prevents data leakage via the monitor
- Analog audio via 3.5mm jack with ultrasonic audio filtering
- Peripheral management: USB device detection prevents unauthorized peripheral usage
- Active Anti-tampering and Secure labeling: Holographic tamper-evident product label provides visual indication and prevention of tampering
- Fast switching: No keyboard or mouse delays when switching ports, minimal video delay
- Secure packaging: Tamper-evident packaging ensures product is not tampered with during transport
Cables and Accessories
Host Cables – Single Output PC
DP to DP
|TAA DP/USB/AUD SKVM CBL, DP M/M; USB A/B, 6' |
TAA DP/USB/AUD SKVM CBL, DP M/M; USB A/B, 10'
mDP to DP
|TAA MDP to DP/USB/AUD CBL, VID M/M; USB A/B, 6' |
TAA MDP to DP/USB/AUD CBL, DP M/MDP M; USB A/B, 10'
HDMI to HDMI
|TAA HDMI/USB/AUD CBL,HDMI M/M; USB A/B, 6' |
TAA HDMI/USB/AUD CBL,HDMI M/M; USB A/B, 10'
DVI to HDMI
|TAA DVI to HDMI/USB/AUD CBL, VID M/M; USB A/B, 6' |
TAA DVI to HDMI/USB/AUD CBL, VID MM; USB A/B, 10'
USB-C to DP
|TAA USB-C to DP/USB/AUD CBL VID M; USB B, 6' |
TAA USB-C to DP/USB/AUD CBL VID M; USB B, 10'
Console Video Cables and Other Cables
DP to DP
|TAA DP/DP VIDEO CBL, DP M/M; 6' |
TAA DP/DP VIDEO CBL, DP M/M; 10'
mDP to DP
|TAA MDP/DP VIDEO CBL, mDP M/DP M; 6' |
TAA MDP/DP VIDEO CBL, mDP M/DP M; 10'
HDMI to HDMI
|TAA HDMI/HDMI SKVM VIDEO CBL, HDMI M/M; 6' |
TAA HDMI/HDMI SKVM VIDEO CBL, HDMI M/M; 10'
DVI to HDMI
|TAA HDMI/DVI SKVM VIDEO CBL, HDMI M/DVI M; 6' |
TAA HDMI/DVI SKVM VIDEO CBL, HDMI M/DVI M; 10'
|TAA USB A to USB B Cable for CAC Reader, 6' |
TAA USB A to USB B Cable for CAC Reader, 10'
|TAA USB Keyboard/Mouse/Audio Combo Cable, 6' |
TAA USB Keyboard/Mouse/Audio Combo Cable, 10'
|F1D9026-50||50' RJ25 Extension for DCU|
|0401-00809||Belkin Modular KVM/KM Power Adapter 12V 1.5A, w/Interchangeable mains connector wall mount|
|Number of Computer Connections||8|
|Number of Monitor Outputs||1|
|AC Plug Style||IEC Female|
|Input Voltage (AC)||100-240|
|Supported Video Formats||DP/HDMI|
|AC Plug Style||Worldwide power cord with interchangable Mains Connector|
|Supported Audio Formats||Analog via 3.5mm|
|Housing Type||Extruded Aluminum|
|Certifications||FCC Class A UL CE RoHS ICES RCM|
|Indicator Light Status||Port selected EDID Keyboard Mouse|
|Remote Control Included||No|
|Console Ports||1, Single Monitor|
|Form Factor||Desktop - Rack Mount|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 140F|
|Security Features||Designed for NIAP PP 4.0 Compliance|
|KVM Maximum Resolution Supported||4K@60hz|
|Local Console Interfaces||1, Single Monitor|
|No. of Computers Supported||8|
|Power Rating||12VDC 4.0A|
|Power Supply Included||Yes|
|Power Supply Type||Internal|
|Total Users Supported||1|