- Belkin UK Products Returns and Replacements Frequently Asked Questions
1. What should I do if I want to return my product?
Belkin warrants that our products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship. If after verifying you found out that your Belkin product is defective and requires replacement, you may contact us through our Technical Support line or visit our Belkin UK Warranty Replacement Program page. For more information, click here. For Belkin.com purchases, you can click here to continue the process.
2. Do I need to include the box, manuals, disks, and power adapter when returning a product?
While this could vary depending on the product and claim, we suggest you send everything that originally came in the box. Also, include the receipt as proof of purchase and a copy of your claim.
3. Where will I return my Belkin product if I bought it in the UK?
After filling out the web replacement form, you can ship products that require replacement to:
Milton Keynes Digital Hub
4. Do you have a live chat support?
Yes. To contact our live chat specialists, click here. Chat support for networking products is available 24 hours a day. Chat support for all other products is available from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM GMT/Mon-Fri.
NOTE: Chat support for Wemo® is not available.
5. Are there any benefits to having a Belkin.com account?
With your Belkin.com account, you can manage and process the following information:
- Your account information
- Your active orders
- Your order history
- You can process a return
- You can process a refund
- Your wish lists
- Your email subscriptions
- Your shipping and billing addresses
6. How do I contact your customer support?
Belkin gives you several ways to get your questions answered how you want, when you want them through these channels:
You can contact one of our support agents at (0) 1933 770 254.
Multiple tools are available to solve your problems including videos, step-by-step guides, FAQs, and more. Also, you can contact us to get your questions answered.
NOTE: Chat support for Wemo is not available.
Belkin User Communities
Get great answers to questions about all our products! Our communities are vibrant peer-to-peer forums with excellent user-generated solutions and support agents also checking in to help out. To visit the Belkin Community, click here. For the Wemo Community, click here.
Want to know more about a Belkin product you are thinking about purchasing or a release date for one of our exciting new products? For all pre-sales enquiries call Belkin Customer Care at (0) 1933 770 254.
Online Sales Support
Do you have questions about purchasing products directly from the Belkin website? Whether it is product specs, price details, and stock information, or if you have a question about a purchase you have already made, we can help you with all of this and more. Call us at (0) 1933 770 254.
7. Is there a way I can learn more about Belkin?
At Belkin, we make people-inspired products and solutions. For nearly 30 years, it has been our passion and our mission to create products that can make life better, easier, and more fulfilling. To learn more, click here.
8. Is there a way to expedite this replacement process for products not purchased from the Belkin web store?
Yes. There are two options to do so:
- If the product is still under warranty and you still have the original receipt, you may be able to return your Belkin product(s) to the place where it was purchased. The store may be able to swap the faulty product for you if they have a compatible product in stock. This is given after you have spoken to our support agent to confirm that the product is faulty.
- If you can provide a copy of your mailing receipt that confirms you have sent your faulty product to us for replacement, we can have your replacement product released from our warehouse and expedite the process for you.
You may call Belkin Customer Care to discuss these options at (0) 1933 770 254.
9. Is iyogi.cc associated with Belkin?
No, iyogi.cc is NOT affiliated with Belkin. Please stay clear of their link.
10. What does "Lifetime" refer to in Belkin's Lifetime Warranty?
When we say "lifetime warranty", we are referring to the life of the product, not the life of the buyer or any other individual. Over time, products will become worn and obsolete and materials and parts will wear down or may become unusable due to advances in technology. A lifetime product warranty therefore means that the product, over its reasonable life span, will work the way it is supposed to under normal conditions and use. Taking all of these factors into account, we have determined that the reasonable life span of this product is 5 years from the date of your purchase of the product.
Please be assured that support for Belkin products remains available through the existing Belkin support channels and that we will continue to honor all valid warranties for Belkin products.
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?Search Again
PHONEHave questions about your Belkin product? Contact our support team. CALL US
LIVE CHATA customer advocate will answer your questions. Start Live Chat
A customer advocate will answer your questions.
For Phone Docks, Screen protectors, Chargers and CablesTechnical Support Agent Unavailable
Belkin Networking Technical SupportNetworking Technical Support Agent Unavailable
For WEMO Support, please contact (0) 1933 770 254
(This number will be charged as per local Access Provide Cost)
CONNECTED EQUIPMENT WARRANTYFind out what to do if your product is not working as expected. Learn More