- Belkin Australia Warranty Replacement Program
Belkin warrants that our products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship. If you feel your Belkin component is faulty and requires replacement, please call our free Technical Support Line, and listen to the options to be directed to the appropriate department.
You must speak to Belkin’s support, have your issue verified, and receive a case number before being able to proceed with your replacement.
You will be asked to provide the following during your call:
- Your contact details
- The part number (also known as model number) of your Belkin component, this is usually located on the bottom and start with an "F" e.g. F5D7230au4
- A detailed description of the problem
- If you have spoken to us before, your case number
If it is determined that your item is faulty, you may visit our Request A Replacement page to proceed.
Terms and Conditions
- Belkin ships via Startrack Express, DHL, TNT or Australia Post for all replacements.
- P.O. Box addresses are NOT accepted for RMA returns. You must provide us with a physical address to continue with the RMA process.
- Belkin's sole liability and the exclusive remedy, for any acknowledged defect(s), shall be the repair or replacement of the product in question.
- Belkin does NOT offer refunds unless the product was purchased directly via their web store.
- Replacements are processed upon product availability.
- Belkin shall NOT be liable under ANY circumstances for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, or lost data.
- Warranty is available ONLY to the original purchaser. Include a receipt as proof of purchase and a copy of your claim when returning your item.
- Allow 5-10 working days for the replacement to arrive. Our courier delivers between 9 AM & 5 PM weekdays.
- Belkin is NOT responsible for return freight charges resulting from invalid or expired RMA shipments.
NOTE: For more information on Belkin’s Returns & Replacement program, click here.
IMPORTANT: Belkin is NOT responsible for your parcel while in transit to us. It is strongly advised that you use a method of delivery that can be traced in case your parcel is lost i.e. registered mail, express post or courier.
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?Search Again
PHONEHave questions about your Belkin product? Contact our support team. CALL US
LIVE CHATA customer advocate will answer your questions. START LIVE CHAT
A customer advocate will answer your questions.
For Phone Docks, Screen protectors, Chargers and CablesTechnical Support Agent Unavailable
Belkin Networking Technical Support
Wireless Routers and Wireless AdaptersNetworking Technical Support Agent Unavailable
For WEMO Support, please contact 1800 235 546
CONNECTED EQUIPMENT WARRANTYFind out what to do if your product is not working as expected. Learn More