- Belkin Australia Products Returns and Replacements Frequently Asked Questions
1. What should I do if I want to return my product?
Belkin warrants that our products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship. If you feel your Belkin component is faulty and requires replacement, you may contact us through our Technical Support line or visit our Belkin Warranty Replacement Guide page. For more information, click here. For Belkin.com purchases, you can click here to continue the process.
NOTE: Customers are required to have a case number or speak with Technical Support to continue with a return or replacement.
2. Do I need to include the box, manuals, disks, and power adapter when returning a product?
While this could vary depending on the product and claim, we suggest you send everything that originally came in the box. Also, include the receipt as proof of purchase and a copy of your claim.
3. Where will I return my Belkin product if I bought it in New Zealand?
After obtaining your RMA approval from Technical Support and filling out the web replacement form, Belkin customers in New Zealand can ship products that require replacement to:
Belkin Returns & Claims Department
PO Box 201076
4. Do you have a live chat support?
Yes. To contact our live chat specialists, click here. Chat support for networking products is available 24 hours a day. Chat support for all other products is available from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM AEST/Mon- Fri.
NOTE: Chat support for Wemo® is not available.
5. Are there any benefits to having a Belkin.com account?
With your Belkin.com account, you can manage and process the following information:
- Your account information
- Your active orders
- Your order history
- You can process a return
- You can process a refund
- Your wish lists
- Your email subscriptions
- Your shipping and billing addresses
Belkin offers several ways to get your questions answered how you want, when you want them, through these channels:
- Phone Support
You can contact one of our technical support representatives on 1800 235 546 in Australia or 0800 235 546 in New Zealand.
- Online Support
Multiple online tools are available to assist in troubleshooting your issue, including videos, step-by-step guides, FAQs, and Live Chat. To explore support articles or to start a live chat session with an agent, click here.
NOTE: Chat support for Wemo is not available.
- Belkin User Communities
Get great answers to questions about all our products! Our communities are vibrant peer-to-peer forums with excellent user- generated solutions and support agents also checking in to help out. Click here to visit the Belkin Community. For the Wemo Community, click here.
- Pre-sales Support
Want to know more about a Belkin product you are thinking about purchasing or a release date for one of our exciting new products? For all pre-sales inquiries, call Belkin Customer Care on 1800 235 546 in Australia or 0800 235 546 in New Zealand.
- Online Sales Support
Have some questions about purchasing products directly from the Belkin website? Whether it is product specs, price details, and stock information or if you have a question about a purchase you have already made, we can help you with all of these and more. Call us on 1800 235 546 in Australia.
7. Is there a way I can learn more about Belkin?
At Belkin, we make people-inspired products and solutions. For over 30 years, it has been our passion and our mission to create products that make people’s lives better, easier, and more fulfilling. To know more about Belkin, click here.
8. Is there a way to expedite this replacement process for products not purchased from the Belkin web store?
Yes. There are three options to do so:
- If the product is under warranty and you have the original receipt, you may be able to return your Belkin product(s) to the place where it was purchased. The store may be able to swap the faulty product for you if they have a compatible product in stock. This is given after you have spoken to our Technical Support Team to confirm that the product is faulty.
- If you can provide a copy of your mailing receipt that confirms you have sent your faulty product to us for replacement, our customer care team can have your replacement product released from our warehouse and expedite the process for you. Please mail your receipt to email@example.com with a scanned copy of the receipt, referencing your name and case number.
- You can choose an advanced replacement. With this method we place a hold on your credit card for the retail value of the product and then ship the replacement item to you. You will need to send the faulty item back to Belkin – once received the holding amount is removed. If the faulty product is not received within 20 days, the credit card will be charged.
9. Is iyogi.cc associated with Belkin?
No, iyogi.cc is NOT affiliated with Belkin. Please stay clear of their link.
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?Search Again
PHONEHave questions about your Belkin product? Contact our support team. CALL US
LIVE CHATA customer advocate will answer your questions. START LIVE CHAT
A customer advocate will answer your questions.
For Phone Docks, Screen protectors, Chargers and CablesTechnical Support Agent Unavailable
Belkin Networking Technical Support
Wireless Routers and Wireless AdaptersNetworking Technical Support Agent Unavailable
CONNECTED EQUIPMENT WARRANTYFind out what to do if your product is not working as expected. Learn More