To file a claim, take the following steps:
- Use can use our self-service claim form found here - this is the easiest way to file your claim.
- Alternatively, you can contact our support team Monday through Friday from 6 am to 5 pm local time. Click here for details.
All claims must be filed within 2 months of the damaging event or the warranty is null and void. Be prepared to provide the following information:
b) The equipment that was connected to the Belkin device at the time of the damaging event
c) The equipment that was damaged during the event and the extent of the damage
d) The date the damage occurred
e) Where you purchased the Belkin device
f) When you purchased the Belkin device
g) Copy of the original receipt
A Belkin Customer Support Representative will then instruct you on how to forward your equipment, receipt, and Belkin wireless charger in use during the damaging event, as well as how to proceed with your claim.
Belkin may require an inspection of the damaged Belkin device, connected equipment, and site where the damage occurred. The costs of shipping the Belkin device and damaged equipment to Belkin for the inspection is the responsibility of the purchaser. Belkin may negotiate the cost of repairs or designate an equipment repair facility. For this reason, the damaged products should remain available for inspection until the claim is finalised.
All warranties are null and void if:
The Belkin device was not damage-causing event is not provided to Belkin for inspection
Belkin determines it has been opened, improperly installed, altered or tampered with
- Belkin determines that the damage did not result from the occurrence in question or that no occurrence took place
- Belkin determines that the equipment was not used under normal operating conditions or in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions
- Repair or replacement of the damaged equipment is covered under the manufacturer’s warranty
The Belkin device was not plugged directly into a properly earthed general power outlet
For full terms and conditions, see Belkin Connected Equipment Limited Warranty .
To register your Belkin product, please click here