- Wemo® Setup
- Android™ 4.4 device and later
- iOS 9 device and later
- iOS 11.3 or later is required for the Wemo Mini if you will be using it with the Apple® HomeKit™
- iOS 10 or later is required for the Wemo Bridge
- Wi-Fi settings (Wi-Fi name and Wi-Fi password)
Before you begin with the setup, here are a few things to consider:
- To help prevent the Wi-Fi setup for your Wemo from being interrupted, it is recommended that you turn OFF Bluetooth and mobile data on your device.
- Additionally, you may need to disable Smart network switch (sometimes called Mobile Network Switch and Auto-switch to mobile network) on your Android device. For instructions, click here. If you're using an iOS device, you may need to disable Wi-Fi Assist instead. To learn more, click here.
- If you are using a Belkin router, you can access the web-based set up page of your router to check your Wi-Fi settings. To learn how, click here. If you want to change the settings using the router's Dashboard, click here.
Click on the appropriate link below to learn how to set up your Wemo. You can also click on the device image to view its Support page.
|Wemo® LED Lighting Starter Set, F5Z0489|
|Holmes® Smart Air Purifier with Wemo®, F7C049||Wemo Maker™, F7C043|
|Holmes® Large Room Smart Heater with Wemo®, F7C048||NetCam Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision, F7D7601|
|NetCam HD Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision, F7D7602|
|NetCam HD+ Wi-Fi Camera with Glass Lens and Night Vision, F7D7606|
|WeMo® + OSRAM Lightify™ Gardenspot Mini RGB Starter Set, F5Z0598||WeMo® + OSRAM LIGHTIFY™ Flex RGBW Starter Set, F5Z0597|
|WeMo® + OSRAM LIGHTIFY™ White Tunable Starter Set, F5Z0596||Crock-Pot® Smart Slow Cooker with Wemo®, F7C045|
|Holmes® Smart Humidifier With Wemo®. F7C046||Holmes® Extra-Large Room Smart Heater with WeMo®, F7C047|
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.