- Getting to know the Belkin USB-C™ 3.1 Express Dock HD
The Belkin USB-C™ 3.1 Express Dock HD is the all-in-one docking solution that connects all external devices and powers your computer up to 60 W with just one cable.
- Connects all external devices (keyboard, mouse, hard drive, monitor) old and new to your slim profile laptop with a 3.1 port using one single cable connection
- Power delivery provides power for your laptop
- One USB-C port (downstream) 5 Gbps
- One USB-C port (upstream)
- Two USB-A ports (900 mA) USB 3.0 specification 5 Gbps
- One USB-A port (2.4 A) USB 3.0 specification 5 Gbps
- One HDMI port (4K @ 30 Hz)
- One Gigabit ethernet port
- Audio port (in/out), Audio port (out)
- USB 3.1 C to C cable (1 m)
- PSU (100 W) Level VI (6 ft)
- Arbitrator (Belkin Inteli-power system)
- Green - the host device is plugged in correctly
- Red - the host device is not plugged in but dock is connected to a power supply
- Belkin USB-C™ 3.1 Express Dock HD
- USB 3.1 C to C cable 1 m
- USB-C 3.1 enabled Mac® computer running macOS® Sierra or later or USB-C 3.1 enabled PC running Windows® 7 or later
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?Search Again
WE’RE HERE TO HELPHave questions about your Belkin product? Contact our support team. CALL US
LIVE CHATA customer advocate will answer your questions. Chat is available 24 hours, 7 days a week. START LIVE CHAT
A customer advocate will answer your questions. Chat is available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Technical SupportTechnical Support Agent Unavailable
Belkin Networking Technical SupportNetworking Technical Support Agent Unavailable
RETURNS & CLAIMSFind out what to do if your product is not working as expected. Learn More