The Belkin Secure DisplayPort KVM Switches are fully compatible with computer systems using video cards with DisplayPort 1.1 and 1.2 protocols; supporting resolutions up to 3840×2160. True data path isolation for workstations in a highly secure environment provides the ultimate secure solution for government agencies.
The Belkin Secure DisplayPort KVM (model F1DN104Q-3) supports up to four DP computers and has the capability to switch CAC, keyboard, mouse, audio and up to four monitors.
The Belkin Secure DisplayPort KVMs are designed, manufactured and certified to the latest NIAP Protection Profile Ver. 3.0 standard. The latest NIAP Protection Profile ensures agencies are receiving the appropriate security for keyboards, pointing devices, displays and audio devices.
Device Type: 4-Port, DisplayPort Secure Quad-Head KVM with CAC
3x HDMI Ver 1.4 Female
12x DisplayPort ver 1.2 Female
12.5" (W) x 6.4" (D) x 3.8" (H)
Power Device: External power adapter
3 years service and parts
Min Operating Temperature: 32°F
Security Accreditation: NIAP Protection Profile Ver. 3.0
DP, USB & Audio (Single Head)
DP, USB & Audio (Dual Head)
- Dual DisplayPort/USB/Audio Cable, 6 ft. (F1D9020b06t)
- Dual DisplayPort/USB/Audio Cable, 10 ft. (F1D9020b10t)
DVI-D to DVI-D Cable
HDMI to DVI-D Single Link
- HDMI to DVI Display Cable, 3 ft. (F2E8242b03)
- HDMI to DVI Display Cable, 6 ft. (F2E8242b06)
- HDMI to DVI Display Cable, 10 ft. (F2E8242b10)
DP to DVI-D w/ USB + Audio
- Number of Computer Connections: 4
- Video Interface:
- Number of Monitor Outputs: 4