- Meet the Wemo Maker™, F7C043
The Wemo Maker™, F7C043 allows you to control low voltage devices such as blinds, sprinklers, irrigation systems, pool pumps, powered gates, etc. from anywhere. It is a device that brings Wemo® internet connectivity and gives control to the do it yourself (DIY)-minded consumers.
Wemo Maker uses the Wemo App to control the ON / OFF functions of your connected appliance.
What are the benefits?
The Wemo Maker enables you to:
- Manage electronics that have simple low voltage AC / DC switch from anywhere
- Check the status of your device anytime
- Change control functions between momentary or toggle to fit a wide range of applications
- Monitor and measure anything using the existing market AC / DC sensors to control your appliances
- 2.4 GHz band IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- The maker receives its power from an outboard 5V DC at 2.1A PSU via a Micro-USB connection
- The relay allows either momentary or toggle options that can be switched inside the Wemo App to fit your need
- Users can wire up their sensors to function as an input for the system
- Wemo Maker
- Micro-USB cable
- Universal home charger
- Quick install guide
- 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi router
- The latest Wemo App from the App Store® or Google Play™ should be installed to your device
- Supports 20/40 MHz bandwidth, recommended is 20 MHz for optimal performance
- Power source (USB cable included)
Wemo® Maker™, F7C043 System Specifications
Wemo® Maker™, F7C043 System Parts and LEDs
Setting up the Wemo Maker™, F7C043
Wemo® Maker™, F7C043 Frequently Asked Questions
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?Search Again
LIVE CHATA customer advocate will answer your questions. START LIVE CHAT
A customer advocate will answer your questions.
For Phone Docks, Screen protectors, Chargers and CablesTechnical Support Agent Unavailable
Belkin Networking Technical Support
Wireless Routers and Wireless AdaptersNetworking Technical Support Agent Unavailable
For WEMO Support, please contact 1800 235 546
PHONEHave questions about your Belkin product? Contact our support team. CALL US