Whether an enterprise workforce is on-site or remote, it counts on docks to convert portable devices into desktop replacements, effectively giving a computer another engine.
Even the latest laptops need to expand ports and a USB-C hub or docking station can extend options to include SD card readers, USB-A ports or even HDMI® and DisplayPort™ outputs.
With blazing data transfer speed and centralized charging for all devices, users have everything they need to keep a workstation running at peak performance. Mobile workers on the go, hot desking, or on business trips can connect a laptop to external monitors. Plugging in essential devices like USB drives and SD cards, mice and keyboards is quick and convenient.
Belkin docking stations and hubs are purpose-built to serve enterprise -specific needs. IT managers and tech support can manage and update docks on the Belkin Dock Manager app (Future software product INT127). We also offer a wide array of office setup basics including power and surge protectors, adapters, and cables.
In government work environments, security is top of mind. Breaches give bad actors access to secure documents, leading to unauthorized data transfers that can compromise classified information. Docking stations and hubs usually add more ports for users to work with, increasing potentially harmful security effects.
Belkin TAA-compliant docking stations feature built-in cables with less ports, increasing security without compromising compatibility. Our wide spectrum of docks creates a secure, expanded workspace that allows users to connect a mouse, keyboard, headphone, and remote, while reducing desktop clutter with a single cable connection to the USB-C laptop.
Education IT departments are challenged with supporting a diverse mix of teachers, students, faculty, and staff with the tools they need to succeed. Empowering students with capable technology is the focus, but supplying other groups is vital.
Docking stations and hubs must be compatible with legacy systems and state-of-the-art computers at schools and universities. Educator and student needs are constantly evolving, and devices need to be powerful, up to speed, and secure.
Our portfolio of docking stations and hubs for Education deliver versatile solutions, including wide compatibility with operating systems and both USB-C and Thunderbolt host devices. They provide multiple functions and connectivity options including power delivery, USB ports, Gigabit Ethernet, and multiple monitor support.
Healthcare professionals working in outpatient environments, inpatient hospitals and nursing homes rely on tech tools to help workflows run smoothly. TAA-certified docks and hubs are critical for teams on laptops and tablets navigating HIPPA confidentiality concerns when inputting patient information and documenting records. Convenience, compatibility and security are key components, and there are additional mission-critical devices designed for healthcare settings.
Belkin TAA-certified docking stations and hubs offer cross-platform compatibility and adaptable display options tailor made for healthcare professionals switching between different devices. Security features give added peace of mind for patient privacy and HIPPA confidentiality issues. Additionally, Belkin has charging solutions ideal for laptops, tablets and smartphones that need to quickly be charged and ready for patients.
Belkin universal docking stations are fully compatible with any make of laptop or tablet running newer versions of Microsoft® Windows®, Apple® macOS®, or Chrome OS™. This ensures that workers will be able to connect any platform to the docking station.
Depending on the model, Belkin docking stations include connections for up to three monitors with DP++ and HDMI ports. Additional monitors and displays with DVI or legacy VGA connectors can be supported using adapters.
A universal docking station requires the user to connect just a single USB cable between the dock and their device. The device’s power cord will only be needed if the device does not support USB-C Power Delivery.
Assembly in TAA-compliant countries, with U.S.-based technical support.
Our partnership with Intel® allows us to offer best-in-class Thunderbolt™ technology. These Thunderbolt docking stations deliver the simplest, most reliable, and fastest cable solution available. Our Google partnership ensures Belkin offers certified Works With Chromebook docks and hubs.
When your workers want to create the ultimate workstation, the Belkin Pro Thunderbolt 4 is up to the task. Full of next-gen features, it packs impressive pass-through power and sports 12 ports to expand for various applications. Connect to a dock that combines convenience with compatibility to check all the boxes for your business needs.
Connect a MacBook® or Windows laptop to multiple devices, video, Ethernet, and power. Your creative teams with MacBook computers will gravitate toward its robust video capability with vivid 8K resolution for single display, robust data capacity, and 8x faster data transfer speeds than USB 3.0.
• Connect, power and display HD video at the same time through a single cable connection
• 12 ports include SD Card Reader, Audio In/Out, USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 port with PD 3.0, 2x Thunderbolt 4 ports, 2x HDMI 2.0 ports, Gigabit Ethernet, 2x USB-A 3.1 ports, and 2x USB-A 2.0 ports
• 40 Gbps for fast data transfers
• Power Delivery up to 90W to power laptops, tablets, smartphones, hard drives, and more
• High-def resolutions of up to 8K@30Hz for a single display, up to 4K@60Hz for dual display
• Triple-display support available for compatible laptops. Video resolution varies and is dependent on laptop’s capabilities.
• Thunderbolt 4 certified
• USB4® compliant
• Backward-compatible with Thunderbolt 3, USB 3.0 and more
• W: 200mm / 7.9 in. x D: 73.20mm / 2.9 in. x H: 33.90mm / 1.3 in.
• This product is TAA compliant for use in a wide range of government applications.
This all-in-one solution with multiple ports for USB-C devices features flexibility and compatibility. Users can expand a computer’s USB-C port into HDMI™ (supporting 4K 30Hz monitors), USB-C, 2 USB-A, and Ethernet ports, plus connect an SD card reader. An additional USB-C PD port supplies the ports newer laptops have eliminated in recent years.
Additionally, this hub supports 4K resolutions and up to 5 Gbps of bandwidth for fast data transfer between a laptop and peripheral devices. Pass-through charging up to 100W eliminates the need to choose between port expansion and power.
• Connect a USB-C laptop to multiple devices
• Expands USB-C port into an HDMI port, 2x USB-A 3.0 BC 1.2 ports, Gigabit Ethernet port, SD card reader, and USB-C PD port
• Power and charge high-power consumption devices like hard drives, phones, and tablets with the USB-A 3.0 BC 1.2 ports
• Supports pass-through charging up to 100W
• Compact design gives easy mobility and reduces desktop clutter
• 5 Gbps of bandwidth for quick data transfer between computer and peripherals
• HDMI port supports up to 4K resolutions at 30Hz
Transform a USB-C laptop with our USB-C 11-in-1 Multiport Dock. Powerful and versatile, this is designed for portability when workers are on the go.
Connect to monitors, SD cards, thumb drives, and more through its USB-C port. No need to choose between port expansion and power with pass-through charging up to 100W. Enjoy 5 Gbps of bandwidth between connected devices and a laptop while supporting high-definition display resolutions up to 4K through HDMI, DisplayPort and VGA video ports. Plus, with its Gigabit Ethernet port, users always have a safe and secure internet connection.
• Connect to multiple devices at the same time
• Expands USB-C port into an HDMI port, DisplayPort, VGA port, 3 USB-A ports, Gigabit Ethernet port, SD and MicroSD card readers, 3.5mm audio port, and USB-C PD port
• Supports pass-through charging up to 100W
• Compact design with rear-facing ports
• Doubles as a laptop stand
• 5 Gbps of bandwidth for quick data transfers between computer and peripherals
• VGA, HDMI and DisplayPort video ports support up to 4K resolutions on multiple displays
This 14-port dock is Works With Chromebook Certified and through a single USB-C port, users connect to 4K displays, high-speed Gigabit Ethernet, peripherals, and other devices.
Access to 65W of pass-through charging and quick data transfer speeds make this a must-have for enterprise-level, education and healthcare business teams. Its TAA compliance with the ability to install firmware updates through Chrome OS is ideal for government business applications.
• Connect your laptop to multiple monitors — supports resolution up to 4K. Chromebook supports up to 2 extended monitors.
• Works With Chromebook, not recommended for Mac users
• 65W pass-through USB-C Power Delivery
• ports: 2x HDMI 2.0, 2x DisplayPort 1.4, 1x USB-C (MFDP), 5x USB-A, 2x USB-C (1x upstream, 1x downstream), 1x Gigabit Ethernet
• 3.5mm combination in/out audio jack
• Connect up to 3 displays on select Windows host devices with MST capabilities