RELIABLE INTERNET AND POWER, EVERY TIME
This Ethernet + Power Adapter with Lightning Connector is the perfect solution when Wi-Fi connectivity is inconsistent, overextended, or non-existent. With Ethernet and Lightning ports, you can connect to a secure network while continuing to charge your device. Power over Ethernet (PoE) compatibility provides another convenient way to connect and charge simultaneously with a single cable. Combining Ethernet and reliable power makes this adapter perfect for businesses using cloud-based POS systems.
Made for: Businesses and professionals who need reliable Ethernet and power for their portable devices
Compatible with iOS 10.3.3 or later. The Belkin Connect app keeps your firmware up to date for optimal functionality.
THE BELKIN DIFFERENCE
- Pioneer in technology and innovation for over 35 years
- The only MFi certified integrated power and Ethernet solution on the market provides added peace of mind
- Designed with small businesses in mind
ETHERNET + CHARGE DUAL FUNCTIONALITY
No more choosing between power and reliable internet connection. This adapter allows pass-through charging to power the device while Ethernet connection provides a reliable internet connection at the same time.
SUPPORTS POWER OVER ETHERNET
This adapter works with your existing Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled internet connection. When PoE is available, there’s no need to plug in a Lightning cable, simply charge through your existing PoE enabled cable.
FAST, RELIABLE AND SECURE CONNECTION
A hard-wired Ethernet connection provides reliable speeds up to 480 Mbps. Having a connection you can count on makes this a must-have for POS systems.
12W KEEP YOU CHARGED
Power user approved, you can run even the most power-draining apps with confidence. Pass-through power up to 12W will keep connected devices charged without compromising connectivity.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Streamlined connectivity to Ethernet and power at the same time
- Up to 480 Mbps for fast, reliable Ethernet connection
- Supports up to 12W of power to keep devices fully charged
- MFi certified for quality assurance
MADE FOR IPAD CERTIFICATION
MFi-certified ('Made for iPad') means that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPad and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards.
STAY UPDATED WITH BELKIN|CONNECT APP
Download the Belkin|Connect app to get firmware updates that ensure your Ethernet + Power Adapter is performing optimally.
2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
The Ethernet + Power Adapter with Lightning Connector is protected by a Belkin 2-Year Limited Warranty. Belkin International, Inc. (“Belkin”) warrants to the original purchaser of this Belkin product that the product shall be free of defects in design, assembly, material, or workmanship up to 2-years.
At a Glance:
- Dual functionality, connect to Ethernet and charge at the same time
- Supports up to 480 Mbps Ethernet speeds
- Supports pass-through charging at up to 12W
- Supports power over Ethernet (PoE) at up to 10W
- MFi certified
- Ethernet + Power Adapter with Lightning Connector
- Cable connector:
- iPad Pro (12.9") 2nd Gen
- iPad Pro (10.5")
- iPad Pro (9.7”)
- iPad Pro (2018)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air
- iPad (2018)