Connect your laptop or desktop computer to your wireless network.
Connect your computer to your modem or router without any cables. Simply insert the setup CD, run the software setup and plug the adapter into a USB port on your computer, and you’re ready to connect to the Internet from anywhere in your home.
Get wireless speeds ideal for surfing, emailing and instant messaging—up to 150Mbps.*
WEP and WPA/WPA2 security protocols and Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) let you configure and secure your connection.
Backward-compatible with 802.11g devices at 54 Mbps and 802.11b products at 11 Mbps, the N150 Wireless USB Adapter can connect to older wireless networks and hotspots as well as newer 802.11n networks and wireless-N devices that offer increased range and speed.
*The standard transmission rates—150Mbps, 54Mbps, and 11Mbps—are the physical data rates. Actual data throughput will be lower and may depend on the mix of wireless products used.
- Radio Frequency Bands: 2.4GHz
- LEDs: 1x network status LED, 1x WPS LED
- Wireless Encryption: WPA, WPA2, 64-bit WEP (Wired Equivalent
- Max. Link Rate: Up to 150Mbps
- Max WLAN Connections: 16
- Platform Compatibility: PC running Windows® XP (SP3 or greater), Windows Vista®, or Windows 7
- Browser Based Management: Internet Explorer® 7 and above, Firefox® , or Safari®
- ISP Protocols Supported: Dynamic, Static, PPOE, Telstra BigPond