Store and Charge Go named Tech & Learning’s Best of Show Winner at ISTE 2017.
Store and Charge Go with Fixed Dividers + RockStar™ 10-Port USB Charging Station is the ideal solution to store and charge multiple devices safely and conveniently. A base unit stores up to 10 devices and can be attached securely to a desktop or wall to save space. Charge up to 10 USB charging compatible devices at the same time while housing charging cables neatly within the base unit. Universal compatibility means the Store and Charge Go offers solutions for Chromebook™ computers, laptops, tablets, and more.
Made for: mobile USB charging compatible devices including Chromebook™ computers, laptops, and tablets
Universal compatibility accommodates Chromebook computers, laptops, and tablets with or without cases. This means simultaneous charging for different devices, from different brands. Plug in and store your computers and tablets in one location.
An optional wall mount makes it easy to safely affix the Store and Charge Go to a wall, so you can save space in the classroom. The optional wall mount is available on Belkin.com.
With so many features built-in, Store and Charge Go offers a high-value solution that delivers a low cost per device—essential for today’s cost-sensitive classrooms. The simple, effective, and scalable design keeps installation and setup costs minimal, and requires little to no maintenance on a day-to-day basis.
The included RockStar 10-port USB charging station with 120W external power supply provides up to 2.4A to each port. USB Power Delivery technology assures that each device receives the necessary power to charge quickly and safely.
1. Fixed dividers have no height or length restrictions, allowing almost any classroom device to fit.
2. Orient trays to face front to back or side to side for additional convenience and safety.
3. Front and side slots keep cables organized.
4. Lock protection offers added security (lock not included).
5. Four holes on bottom of Store and Charge Go allow for easy surface and desk mounting.
6. Chargers are stored within the base of the charging station, keeping the area tidy.
7. Rack is designed to incorporate proper ventilation, helping to maintain optimal operational temperature.
8. A back bracket affords easy installation of optional Wall Mount.
This product warranty means we will repair or replace any equipment damaged by a surge, spike, or lightning strike while properly connected, up to £3,000.