USB-C: The New Standard
Belkin USB-C cables enable you to safely charge, sync or transfer data from one single USB connector that links everything from a PC's keyboard and mouse to external storage devices and displays.
- 3.1 USB-A to USB-C Cable (Also Known as USB Type-C) £24.99
- 3.1 USB-C to USB-C Cable £24.99
- 3.1 USB-C to Micro-B Cable £24.99
- 2.0 USB-C to Micro USB Charge Cable £14.99
- 2.0 USB-C to Mini-B Charge Cable £14.99
- 2.0 USB-C to USB-B Printer Cable £14.99
- 3.0 USB-C to USB-A Adapter £14.99
- USB-C to USB-C Thunderbolt™ 3 Cable £24.99
- USB-C to HDMI Adapter (Also known as Type-C) £49.99
- USB-C Car Charger + USB-C Cable £24.99
- 2.0 USB-A to USB-C Charge Cable £14.99
- MIXIT↑™ Metallic USB-C to USB-C Charge Cable (Also Know as USB Type C) £19.99
- USB-C Car Charger with Hardwired USB-C Cable and USB-A Port £24.99
4 Port Hub + USB-C Cable + USB Cable Kit (Micro USB/30-Pin/Lightning)
- USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter £29.99
- USB-C to VGA Adapter (Also Known as USB Type-C) £29.99
- USB-C 4-Port Mini Hub (Also Known as USB Type-C) £34.99
- USB 3.0 4 Port Hub + USB-C Cable £79.99
- MIXIT↑™ USB-C to USB-C Charge Cable (Also Known as USB Type C) £14.99
4 Port Hub + USB-C Cable + Mini Bluetooth Adapter
- LESS MESS:
Just a single cable let's you transfer data at incredible speeds, power and charge other devices, as well as deliver incredible audio and video resolution.
- NO UP OR DOWN ORIENTATION:
Reversible design lets you plug in to your device in any direction.
Improved cables and connectors allow USB 3.1 to transfer data at up to 10Gbps*
- Up to 20X faster than USB 2.0 (480Mbps)
- Up to 12x faster than FireWire
- Up to 2x faster than USB 3.0 (5Gbps)
Charge an array of devices, faster. USB 3.1 also supports up to 60W of power for other devices such as printers, monitors, hard drives, and even laptops.
Like previous USB standards, it also lets you charge and sync connected devices at the same time.
* Maximum data transfer rates depend on connected device capabilities
WHICH CABLES DO YOU NEED?
Get maximum speed and power out of your USB-C enabled devices. Just look at the port of the device that you want to connect to your MacBook to where your would normally connect a USB cable and we'll recommend the cable you'll need to connect it. Or, check out our USB-C Cable Finder to find the right USB-C cable for you.
** Requires your existing USB cable in conjunction with the adapter.