More than a keyboard
QODE Portable Keyboard Case
for iPad mini
- Well-spaced keys with tactile feedback for accurate typing
- Shortcut keys for easy media control
- Connects to iPad mini via Bluetooth
- Durable exterior and soft inner lining
- Keyboard folds flat when not in use, making it ideal for travel
- 155 hours active battery life
- Includes USB-to-Micro-USB cable for easy recharging
- Camera-lens cutout
- 2-year limited warranty
This laptop-style keyboard has well-spaced keys that reduce typing mistakes. Each key has a spring mechanism that provides tactile feedback when struck, enabling fast, intuitive, and comfortable typing.
When you're not using it, the keyboard folds flat into the case, making it ideal for when you're on the go.
Sleek, Low-Profile Protection
With a snug fit and smooth inner lining, this cover helps protect your iPad mini from scratches, scuffs, and other types of wear.
To use the keyboard with your iPad mini, simply switch it on, pair it with your iPad, and it will connect via Bluetooth.
Designed for the iPad mini
Not only does the case have a cutout for the iPad mini's camera, but the keyboard also has shortcut keys specific to the iPad mini that allow you to easily adjust volume and control your music and video.
- Belkin QODE Portable Keyboard Case for iPad mini
- USB-to-Micro-USB charging cable
- User manual
If you have purchased a QODE Keyboard and upgraded your iPad to iOS 7 you may have experienced issues with your iPad freezing. While the problem is rare and is not unique to Belkin Keyboards, it occurs with all Bluetooth keyboards during syncing to the iPad. This is due to functionality change in iOS 7 that was not present in iOS 6.
Thanks for your patience while we work to resolve this issue.
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini