- How to navigate the Wemo® NetCam, NetCam HD, and NetCam HD+ screen
The Wemo® NetCam Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision, F7D7601 and Wemo® NetCam HD Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision, F7D7602 and Wemo NetCam HD+ Wi-Fi Camera with Glass Lens and Night Vision, F7D7606 allow you to easily check on your home and your loved ones even when you are away. This article will guide you on how to navigate the screen for both devices.
The steps below cover the following products:
- Wemo® NetCam Wi-Fi® Camera with Night Vision, F7D7601
- Wemo® NetCam HD Wi-Fi® HD Camera with Night Vision, F7D7602
- Wemo® NetCam HD+ Wi-Fi® Camera with Glass Lens and Night Vision, F7D7606
– Tap this icon to take snapshots.
– Tap this button to record videos.
– Tap this button to enable audio.
– Tap this button to enable microphone.
NOTE: When audio is disabled, the microphone icon will not appear.
Wemo® NetCam HD Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision, F7D7602 - Quick Help Guide
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?Search Again
WE’RE HERE TO HELPHave questions about your Belkin product? Contact our support team. CALL US
LIVE CHATA customer advocate will answer your questions. Chat is available 24 hours, 7 days a week. START LIVE CHAT
A customer advocate will answer your questions. Chat is available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Apple Products, Cables, Screen Protectors, Keyboards and CasesTechnical Support Agent Unavailable
Belkin Networking Technical Support
Wireless Routers and Wireless AdaptersNetworking Technical Support Agent Unavailable
RETURNS & CLAIMSFind out what to do if your product is not working as expected. Learn More