- Belkin Advance N900 DB Wireless Router - System Requirements
The Belkin Advance N900 DB Wireless Router, F9K1104 is a Wireless-N router that provides seamless wireless experience. This article will show you the system requirements needed to set up your router successfully.
- Broadband Internet connection such as a Cable or Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) modem with Ethernet connection
- At least one (1) computer with an installed network interface adapter
- TCP/IP networking protocol installed on each computer
- Ethernet networking cable (RJ45)
- Internet browser
- Windows® XP 32-bit (SP3 or greater), Windows Vista® 32/64- bit, or Windows 7 32/64-bit; or Mac OS® X v10.5 or v10.6
- Internet Explorer® v7 or above, Firefox®, Google Chrome™, or Safari®
- Minimum 1.8 GHz processor
- Minimum 512 MB RAM
- 600 MB of free hard-drive space for installation
Memory Safe and USB Print and Storage Manager
- Windows XP 32-bit (SP3 or greater), Windows Vista 32/64-bit,or Windows 7 32/64-bit; or Mac OS X v10.5 or v10.6 only
- Minimum 1 GHz processor and 512 MB RAM
- 50 MB of free hard-drive space for installation
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?Search Again
WE’RE HERE TO HELPHave questions about your Belkin product? Contact our support team. CALL US
LIVE CHATA customer advocate will answer your questions. Chat is available 24 hours, 7 days a week. START LIVE CHAT
A customer advocate will answer your questions. Chat is available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Technical SupportTechnical Support Agent Unavailable
Belkin Networking Technical SupportNetworking Technical Support Agent Unavailable
RETURNS & CLAIMSFind out what to do if your product is not working as expected. Learn More