- Belkin Setup completed installation, but I cannot browse the Web. The light on the front of my Router is solid amber.
- Use the troubleshooting suggestions within Belkin Setup.
- If your ISP requires a user name and password, make sure that you have typed in your user name and password correctly. Some user names require that the ISP’s domain may be at the end of the name. Example: “email@example.com”. The “@myisp.com” part of the user name may need to be typed as well as your user name.
- If you have a static connection, your ISP will have assigned you an IP address, subnet mask, and gateway address. Please re-run Belkin Setup and enter this information when a static connection is mentioned.
- You may need to configure your Router to meet the specific requirements of your ISP. To search our knowledge base for ISP-specific issues, go to: http://www.belkin.com/support and type in “ISP”.
- If you continue to have no Internet connection, refer to “Manually Configuring Network Settings” in this manual for an alternative setup method.
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?Search Again
WE’RE HERE TO HELPHave questions about your Belkin product? Contact our support team. CALL US
LIVE CHATA customer advocate will answer your questions. Chat is available 24 hours, 7 days a week. START LIVE CHAT
A customer advocate will answer your questions. Chat is available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Technical SupportTechnical Support Agent Unavailable
Belkin Networking Technical SupportNetworking Technical Support Agent Unavailable
RETURNS & CLAIMSFind out what to do if your product is not working as expected. Learn More