LOS ANGELES – Sept. 21, 2017 – Belkin®, market leader in connectivity solutions, today introduced its Ultra High Speed HDMI Cable, which provides an effortless experience for connecting Apple TV 4K, Mac or HDMI devices to your TV or A/V receiver. Belkin’s Ultra High Speed HDMI Cable is compatible with Dolby Vision™, which transforms the TV experience in the home by delivering greater brightness and contrast, as well as a fuller palette of rich colors.
“When it comes to visual content, people want the ultimate brightness, contrast and color, and new technologies are making it more and more accessible,” said Melody Saffery, senior director of product management, Belkin. “Since 4K and Dolby Vision push more data to the screen, our new HDMI cable ensures the best picture quality so consumers can recreate the vivid imaging of big screen cinema in the comfort of their homes.”
Today, consumers can experience Dolby Vision through the following:
- TV with Dolby Vision, such as LG, Vizio, TCL and others
- Streaming devices that support Dolby Vision, such as Apple TV 4K
- 4K and Dolby Vision content found on iTunes, Netflix, Vudu, Hulu, ESPN and Amazon Video
- Belkin’s Ultra High Speed HDMI Cable to connect the viewing experience
Features and Specs:
- Supports 4K HDR digital video and multi-channel digital audio
- Compatible with Dolby Vision high dynamic range technology
- Bandwidth up to 48 Gbps for higher resolutions and faster refresh rates including 4K/120Hz and 8K/60Hz
- Compatible with HDMI-enabled devices such as laptops, AV receivers, streaming devices, Blu-ray players, set top boxes and gaming consoles
Belkin® developed its first people-inspired products in 1983 with cables that quickly led to the development of the first intelligent cable that connected an Apple IIc, Apple's first portable computer, to a printer. Today, more than one Belkin product is sold every second globally. Designed in Southern California, and extending across four pillars—power, productivity, protection and connectivity - Belkin products include award-winning lines such as the Valet™ Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone, DuraTek™ Cables, RockStar multi-port solutions, QODE™ keyboards, Boost↑Up™ charging solutions, and more including USB-IF certified USB-C accessories, wireless charging docks, and solutions for Android systems. Belkin’s next generation ScreenCare+ and TrueClear™ Pro screen protection service applies state of the art protection with unparalleled accuracy and is available at select leading retailers worldwide. A privately held company, Belkin has more than 1,400 employees with products sold in more than 50 countries around the world.
© 2017 Belkin International, Inc. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
All product names, logos and brands are property of their respective owners.
Public Relations Contact