At a Glance:
- Modular keystone jacks for wired Ethernet connections
- 1 port for 8P8C (RJ45) Ethernet plug
- Modular design snaps into a wall plate, surface mount box or patch panel
- Meets CAT5e Ethernet network standard
- Supports T568A and T568B wiring
ESTABLISH A WIRED ETHERNET CONNECTION
Quickly install an Ethernet port in your workspace, conference room or wiring closet with the Belkin 1-Port CAT5e Modular Keystone Jack. Suitable for areas requiring a wired Ethernet connection, this jack contains one port that accepts an 8P8C (RJ45) plug.
1. Flexible tab for easy installation
2. 1 port for an 8P8C (RJ45) plug
3. Standardized, modular design
MODULAR DESIGN FOR EASY INSTALLATION
Thanks to its standardized and modular design, the 1-Port CAT5e Modular Keystone Jack snaps easily into a keystone wall plate, surface mount box or patch panel. Plus, it features a flexible tab to help facilitate installation.
FAST, RELIABLE CONNECTIONS WITH CAT5E TECHNOLOGY
This modular keystone jack meets the CAT5e (Category 5 Enhanced) Ethernet network standard and supports Gigabit Ethernet speeds of up to 1000 Mbps.
COMPATIBLE WITH WIRING STANDARDS
The 1-Port CAT5e Modular Keystone Jack uses the industry standard 110 interface for wiring systems and supports both T568A and T568B wiring.
- CAT5e Modular Keystone Jack (Pack of 25)