At a Glance:
- 15-foot / 4.57-meters length DVI cable for connecting to a monitor, a projector or another video display
- 24-pin dual-link DVI-D connectors transmit digital signals
- Supports display resolutions of up to 2560x1600 pixels
- Flexible jacket for increased durability
CONNECT EASILY TO A VIDEO DISPLAY
The Belkin DVI Extension Cable lets you connect a laptop, a DVD player, a satellite box or another source component to a video display, such as a computer monitor, a projector or an HDTV, for transmitting a digital video signal. Unlike HDMI, DVI supports only video, so audio signals must be transmitted through a separate cable.
1. Multiple cable lengths to choose from
2. Low-profile head
3. Female 24-pin dual-link DVI-D connector
4. Male 24-pin dual-link DVI-D connector
DUAL-LINK CONNECTORS FOR HIGHER RESOLUTION
The Belkin DVI Extension Cable features one male and one female 24-pin dual-link DVI-D connectors for transmitting a digital signal. These dual-link DVI connectors support display resolutions of up to 2560x1600 pixels.
FLEXIBLE CASING SHIELDS AGAINST NOISE
This 15 ft. DVI cable comes in a flexible jacket that shields the signals from outside noise and increases the durability of the copper cable. Plus, the dual link DVI cable's low-profile head makes it easier to work it into tight spaces.
- DVI Extension Cable
- Cable connector: DVI